Finally a online game (in US) for people over 10.

jared19

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2007
Wii Online Code
2192-4083-8192-7034
:( Bigs has no online

Blah

Last edited:
Brawl is going to be rated teen.......thats gonna be over ten. probly the same thing with battallion wars 2

yes. brawl will be fully wifi. online multiplayer and stuff and might even use wiiconnect24. the use of wiiconnect24 hasnt been confirmed yet but i see no reason why nintendo wouldnt use it for brawl

do things with friends added when playing brawl. itll tell you if a friend is online or not. well actually, brawl will use wiiconnect24. i remeber reading somewhere in january that brawl will have updates and stuff, so that means itll use wiiconnect24. i gotta find that article again

b1u3b0y said:
What would Wii Connect24 do??
Not only that, but (I dont mean to steal your thunder shoko) it also enables Nintendo to update Brawl with new items, stages and (dare I say) characters.

im thoroughly hoping you don't have to like baseball to like this game. baseball is my most hated sport besides hockey =( it just doesnt make any sense >.<

Bigs is an arcade style baseball game. Check out youtube and type in the bigs. They have some trailers. Looks very fun. A bit unrealistic, but baseball really is boring so maybe it will add some spice.

As for brawl, Ive never had a nintendo system since the super nintendo so I have no clue about that game. Im happy to see a game that doesnt have a mario character in it. I mean all the popular ones do and thats getting old. The bigs being online is good news because they Metroid will not be. How dumb to have a shooter not online.

WOAH. I wasnt going to get this game, because I assumed it was just your average baseball game. Baseball is too boring to me. Playing it in real life, watching it, or playing it in a game, it was all SO BORING. I just watched the trailer for the first time and this looks AWSOME. I am so getting this, and its online too!?!? The unrealistic aspects of the game give it the perfect spice to an ordinarily boring game.

Last edited:
Back