finally beat GH3 on easy!!

Wii_mii_up

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2008
Ok, I finally beat GH3 on easy! But when I do medium, it is so difficult for me! any way to improve using the keys, or get used to the blue key? I can't even do slow ride on medium! come on people gimme some tips! thanks!:wtf:

in class, while ur bored,just move it round, try and push it against the edge of ur desk harder, holding the edge of front of the desk like u would a guitar neck.

Dbomb3 said:
in class, while ur bored,just move it round, try and push it against the edge of ur desk harder, holding the edge of front of the desk like u would a guitar neck.
I see....
any more suggestions?

just keep playing, and i suggest playing with ppl that are better then you, itll make u wanna get better and beat them

Dbomb3 said:
just keep playing, and i suggest playing with ppl that are better then you, itll make u wanna get better and beat them
lol yeah good idea

got any sugestions for left handers? im left handed but i dont have GH3 yet, im geting it for my bday wich is end of april.. does it matter if i play it left handed? i just have to play like the buttons oposite.. ? or is it easier to learn right handed

I think the right handed way for Guitar Hero was what they originally designed it for, so it will naturally be easier to learn it right handed.

It shouldn't be to hard for a lefty to get through the game though...

There is an option in the game where you can flip the guitar buttons around (so instead of showing up Green, Red, Yellow, Blue, and Orange, it will show the reverse).

I used to always have trouble with medium when I first got it.. now it's nothing for me. Just keep practicing.. eventually it'll come natural to you..

Back