Finally? Best Buy Canada limited supply!

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
On bestbuy.ca and perhaps bestbuy.com there was an ad on the site that said this friday the 29th there will be limited stock with the wii's. I am definately checking this one out as i have yet to get a Wii

sorry i cant see the ad anymore either. I still have my fingers crossed.

Yup, i saw the ad!!!! WOOT!!! Hey Im thinking of goin around 5am With my mom and she said Fine fine.... So, you guys think 5am is good?

EDIT: For link go to bestbuy.ca and Click nintendo wii and there should be an ad about it. Im gonna Call tommorow To comfirm so I FINALLY GET IT!

Any1 live in the mississauga, Ontario area? Im going to call 2 best buys near me just to comfirm tommorow. I hope I get my wii on the 29th because im going to my Cousins house in Washington... So, if i dont get it, i still got a chance in washington. So should I go at 4 then? Well im going to call them and ask wats the best Gaurntee time and Going to Minus an hour so ya. Im crossing my fingers right now.

canadawiilover said:
Any1 live in the mississauga, Ontario area? Im going to call 2 best buys near me just to comfirm tommorow. I hope I get my wii on the 29th because im going to my Cousins house in Washington... So, if i dont get it, i still got a chance in washington. So should I go at 4 then? Well im going to call them and ask wats the best Gaurntee time and Going to Minus an hour so ya. Im crossing my fingers right now.

Good luck. Atleast you have a preorder to fall back on.. I don't have anything :/

im hoping that its cold on friday so not as many people will "camp out", but yes i know you can dress warm and stuff and bring a sleeping bag, however some people might assume no one will be there very early so they will go around the opening time. I hope i ****ing get one!! If not I'll be ruining my break by wanting and wanting that damn Wii. Before i know it it will be over.

Back