Finally got my Wii and i have some questions!

bonguet

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2007
Well after waiting 1 or 2 years i finally found my wii, on Chile while i was going to Australia !!!!!
Ok, so this is my second day using the wii cause i had it on the box not opened for 22 days!
Everythig works just great right now and i didn't had any problems!
So here are my questions:
How do i transphere the photos to my wii because my camera uses a memory stick O..o yea strange, can i connect my camera to my wii and transfere its photos?
Is there any way to like send them with the computer if there is any program w/e if there is it must be for mac cus i have an iMac...

Well this are my games: Zelda TP, Harry potter OOTP, Paper mario and wii sports can you recomend me any game?

well, if you have a memory stick, you'll just have to email the photos to your wii address, but they cannot be too large. (im not sure of the limit, but its like somewhere in the 300kb range i think)

well it depends on what kind of games you like and whether you'll usually be gaming by yourself or with a crowd.

so my wii adress would be my wii nickname?
So in the maiil i put to: and my nickname
please explain me how!!!

i have an SD card but how do i put it on my computer?

thanx but where do i get my wii address from is it my wii's nickname?

Your Wii# is found in the message board, you will see a bunch of numbers there and thats your Wii code. This all can be found in your Wii manuals though remember.

the message bord is when i click on the envelope icon and i click on the creat a message and then i click on adress boock and it says this 2295 2891 8969 7252 so i should go to my mail and put 2295 2891 8969 [email protected]?
sorry if this is taking so long....

wait i alredy sended it removing the spaces does it takes long to get to my wii?

no you would type [email protected], then you send the mail. and yeah it does take a while sometimes to get from your computer to your wii.

obviously replace the "x"s with your wii's number.

also i forgot to mention. you have to "register" that email on your wii, you go to your message board, click "add contact" or "add email" (if there isn't an "add email" just use the "add contact" and type an email instead of a wii number.)i forget and i'm not home right now, then type your email and name and it'll email you directions on how to email a wii.

if you still need help later i'll be happy to when i get home.

Last edited:
yeah it shows up just like any other message board mail.

and when you register the email and it sends a message to your computer, it does take a little while, and don't forget to check your spam folder.

Last edited:
hmm like 10 minutes or more passed and still not getting it!!! awwww

i think it took like 45 minutes or so for me to get mine. depends on the email servers i guess.

Back