finally got zelda tp for gc yeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

whitesnake

rocks
Sep 17, 2006
yehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa finally got the game at last, thats what am talking about letys get down :ihih:

Do you have it for wii also, or not have a wii? I was wondering how they compared graphics wise as i havnt seen many screen shots from the 'cube version. I only got my wii one thursday and have played it for 12 hrs already- great game.

no i dont have a wii, but i prefer the gamecube version it aint really much of an upgrade on the wii version, all ur doin is waving ur hand around and even then its a little behind on the wii, i prefer originals than ports usually

I need some stuff confirmed about the game. I work at Best Buy and have heard some differences between the two games such as the maps being mirrored for both the Wii to the GC and also that Link is left handed in the GC version and right handed in the Wii version. Supposedly Link has been left handed in every game but since the majority of players of the Wii are right handed they wanted him to be right handed as well. Also, I heard that Nintendo is only releasing the game one time and that is all. Are any of these true? Thanx.

-See Ya!!!

Hellfromabove said:
I need some stuff confirmed about the game. I work at Best Buy and have heard some differences between the two games such as the maps being mirrored for both the Wii to the GC and also that Link is left handed in the GC version and right handed in the Wii version. Supposedly Link has been left handed in every game but since the majority of players of the Wii are right handed they wanted him to be right handed as well. Also, I heard that Nintendo is only releasing the game one time and that is all. Are any of these true? Thanx.

-See Ya!!!

All of what you said above is true, except for the last statement. There will be more Twilight copies coming in for both the Wii and the Gamecube. The only thing that is limited is the 30 dollar Wii Exclusive Guide that comes with a cloth map.

whitesnake said:
no i dont have a wii, but i prefer the gamecube version it aint really much of an upgrade on the wii version, all ur doin is waving ur hand around and even then its a little behind on the wii, i prefer originals than ports usually

How do you know what the contollers are like if you dont have a wii?
The controllers are not slow, they are perfect, before you comment on the wii please buy one and also buy zelda tp for the wii, Then come back tell us what you think eh?

Soul of Scion said:
How do you know what the contollers are like if you dont have a wii?
The controllers are not slow, they are perfect, before you comment on the wii please buy one and also buy zelda tp for the wii, Then come back tell us what you think eh?

Damn right you tell that whitesnake person guy and show him whos boss...!

i got nothing against the wii version but i seen people play it, and its lags a little behind, i aint gonna pay for a system with only 1 good game and its a port, i might aswell just the gamecube version the original system its was made from and for, and i can give my comment anytime i want, sometimes people are right and wrong and thats apart of life, but either way zelda tp for gamcube is probly best zelda for now:smilewinkgrin:

Hellfromabove said:
Link is left handed in the GC version and right handed in the Wii version. Supposedly Link has been left handed in every game but since the majority of players of the Wii are right handed they wanted him to be right handed as well.

why cant link be ambidextrus?

Back