finally got zelda tp for gc yeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I think it would have been impressive if Nintendo made the map mirrored or not mirrored for those who are left or right handed. That would have been cool!

Left handed people would then see the game as Gamecube Zelda players would!

Kamikaze said:
All of what you said above is true, except for the last statement. There will be more Twilight copies coming in for both the Wii and the Gamecube. The only thing that is limited is the 30 dollar Wii Exclusive Guide that comes with a cloth map.

I have seen the hard bound book it looks really cool. I am buying mine today because we just got ours in yesterday. My friend opened his up and the whole book was upside down. Don't know if this is a manufacturing flaw or what so you have to flip the book over and 180 degrees. Also, at Best Buy, where I work, we have them for $20. Thanx.

-See Ya!!!

whitesnake said:
i got nothing against the wii version but i seen people play it, and its lags a little behind, i aint gonna pay for a system with only 1 good game and its a port, i might aswell just the gamecube version the original system its was made from and for, and i can give my comment anytime i want, sometimes people are right and wrong and thats apart of life, but either way zelda tp for gamcube is probly best zelda for now:smilewinkgrin:
as said on ign, half way through the creation of this zelda they started working on the wii one more but its your opinion

Hellfromabove said:
I have seen the hard bound book it looks really cool. I am buying mine today because we just got ours in yesterday. My friend opened his up and the whole book was upside down. Don't know if this is a manufacturing flaw or what so you have to flip the book over and 180 degrees. Also, at Best Buy, where I work, we have them for $20. Thanx.

-See Ya!!!

You sure it's the brown book with the golden logo in the front with the golden pages and cloth map? The average price for that is 30 bucks while the Nintendo Power issue and seperate issues of the Gamecube and Wii edition stratagey guide are 20 dollars a piece. I believe the Wii guide is in black, while the Gamecube guide is in white.

Kamikaze said:
You sure it's the brown book with the golden logo in the front with the golden pages and cloth map? The average price for that is 30 bucks while the Nintendo Power issue and seperate issues of the Gamecube and Wii edition stratagey guide are 20 dollars a piece. I believe the Wii guide is in black, while the Gamecube guide is in white.

Yeah, I know exactly which one you're talking about. I purchased it yesterday myself. Also, this week we have it for $10!!! I bought my copy yesterday. Don't believe me, here's the link to the site:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8174487&st=zelda&type=product&id=1162594204759

Thanx.

-See Ya!!!

whitesnake said:
i got nothing against the wii version but i seen people play it, and its lags a little behind, i aint gonna pay for a system with only 1 good game and its a port, i might aswell just the gamecube version the original system its was made from and for, and i can give my comment anytime i want, sometimes people are right and wrong and thats apart of life, but either way zelda tp for gamcube is probly best zelda for now:smilewinkgrin:

touche. i just picked up a second hand GC for cheap as chips and a copy of zelda yesterday. no point in getn a wii till next christmas imo. more vc games, more wii games, cheaper, more all round in general. all the bugs will be smoothed out too.

Back