Finally, I'm getting it TODAY

semi

WiiChat Member
Mar 26, 2007
Canada
A while ago, I posted here to ask you guys if I should get a Wii ebcause one of my friend is selling his.

Finally, I'm getting it today. The "bundle" include the Wii it self, with Wii Sports, Wii-Play and Madden 07. Plus, he include two nunchucks. So, I'll have two controllers already... all that for 400$ (CAD).

Sounds like a good deal heh? Also, I'll sell Madden 07 ASAP to get Trauma Center : Second Opinion & a SanDisk 1.0GB memory stick for about 35$ (CAD) for each of 'em.

So that's it, i should be around for the next few days, months and maybe years!

So see ya around guys! :ihih:

Let's hope so! :)

My girlfriend will love it I'm pretty sure... she's playing so much with my N64 haha!! I can't wait! :crazy:

Wait do you mean youll be buying a memory stick for your wii? FLASH DRIVES DONT WORK! Only Sd cards do.

laderer5 said:
Wait do you mean youll be buying a memory stick for your wii? FLASH DRIVES DONT WORK! Only Sd cards do.

Well i'm getting an official SanDisk Memory Stick yeah...

It's written it is for Wii on it... so I guess I'm alright with it.

111262.jpg

I'm getting this stuff ;)

i have trama center, i love it! i hated it at first because call me a "nip tuck" snob i was expecting better graphics when i watched my bf play it. then recently i played it and im hooked! lol im flip floping between that and godfather which is also awesome

great deal on the wii too for 400$!

enjoy your wii in good health :)

chain blade said:
So jilly,i should get the godfather instead of the others?

yes but youre too younge for it lol get an adult to clarify if youre allowed

The_Loose_Cannon said:
yes but youre too younge for it lol get an adult to clarify if youre allowed

:prrr: :prrr: :prrr: No-one cares about it,well except my mum,put still i'll get me dad to get it!Here's a funny story,me and my mate were in gamestop one day,and the games we wanted were 16's,so we had to go up to people we didint know asnd just say,"Will you buy me this if i give you the money?"God,thats ALLWAYS immparrasin!:blush2: :blush2: :blush2:

Back