Finally! Pokemon!

ssbb_lover

Novocain Stain'd
Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
It's about darn well time they got a new pokemon out for the DS, 2 to be correct. Pokemon Dash and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

They both look pretty fun, Mystery Dungeon looks(IMO)more fun because it's going to probably have very cool online play.

Info on Mystery Dungeon:
Based off he long-running series of Mysterious Dungeon games by Chunsoft, this multi-title release (Red Rescue Force for the GBA, Blue Rescue Force for the DS) is an adventure game with semi-turnbased exploration of dungeons featuring characters from the Pokemon universe. It's up to the Rescue Force (Red in the GBA version, Blue in the DS version) to save Pokemon who've found themselves in trouble. While one of your goals is to figure out what exactly turned you into a Pokemon, you've also got to help Pokemon as part of the Rescue Force. You start off serving your duties with your original partner Pokemon at your side, but as you progress, more Pokemon join the Rescue Force and become selectable.

Info on Dash:
A Pokemon racing game for Nintendo DS. Players race against other Pokemon, pushing the character along by using the stylus to shove the character in the direction that the stylus is slid. The faster the player moves the stylus, the faster the character moves on-screen. The game makes use of both DS screens, with the racing action taking place on the touch panel screen and the top screen displaying a radar. In order to make it to the finish line before the competition, players constantly have to change direction as the path curves around the world. Tracks cut across forests, mud, and water, slowing the character down and requiring players to move the stylus across the screen more quickly in order to get through the hazards. The winner of a race is determined by which player gets to the checkpoints fastest. Players must pay attention to their radar and make sure Pikachu beats all the other Pokemon to the checkpoints.

It looks like MD(mystery dungeon)is going to be a game where u gather up a team of Pokemon and help rescue pokemon, the missions will probably get harder and harder as the game progresses.

Dash sounds to me like Kirby Air Ride, pokemon version.

They sound good, definitely something worth checking out!

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I think Dash has been out for quite some time now. Mystery Dungeon looks fun though!

They are also creating a Pokemon Diamond and Pearl (Its been released ages ago and I think they created a movie all about it). For for information go to http://ds.ign.com/articles/632/632757p1.html. Also they have released some pokemon already to apear on the D&P. Well anyway just thought if you didnt know you seem like a Pokemon fan you should know.

EDIT - OMG that article is so old..... errm sorry guys i think you ought to know about this new D&P by now. Lol sorry for this crappy information I;ve just given you.

Last edited:
I've heard about dash for a while now ... was wondering if it was ever gonna come out or if it was just a demo to show what the DS can do but cool I might have a look at it, mystery dungeon a new one on me looks fun :D

Kalimar said:
I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I think Dash has been out for quite some time now. Mystery Dungeon looks fun though!
*falls in an abyss of eternal darkness*....well now I feel stupid, I never saw it in stores, sry.

I love Pokemon and the idea u can control monsters and they don't kill u:scared: The show is terrible beyond belief, worse than the American version of One Piece even, but the games r gold....and silver and blue and red and yellow and ruby and sapphire and emerald:p

the last pokemon game i bought was Silver, and played was sapphire. i might buy a newer one to get back into the trend...

Ruby/Saphhire were awsome(I still keep Silver closest to my heart:D)my pokemon game rankings:

Silver
Ruby
Sapphire/Emerald
Gold/Crystal
Blue/Red
Yellow(It was different from the other two)

Mr_Stoukaph said:
the last pokemon game i bought was Silver, and played was sapphire. i might buy a newer one to get back into the trend...
At least u bought the best one...deffinitely get ruby, it's really good and it's a great way to get back into pokemon because ALL OF THEM ARE DIFFERENT except for like 10. It's got all the classic pokemon goodness.

Check it out, it's really cheap now.

I just really don't like all the newer pokemon theyre putting into it. the newest pokemon just seemed like they looked at two things and put them together. there was a picture of a monkey and fire from Wii_Rulez's link. that looks really bad and stupid...

Mr_Stoukaph said:
I just really don't like all the newer pokemon theyre putting into it. the newest pokemon just seemed like they looked at two things and put them together. there was a picture of a monkey and fire from Wii_Rulez's link. that looks really bad and stupid...
You mean one of the new starters. The problem isn't that look stupid or bad it's just they don't look tough. Out of the 3 starters the moneky one looks the toughest. pokemon are elements and animals put together in the first place.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ya, the starter pokemon r always dumb(IMO)

I'm really fond of the new ultimate pokemon though, dude they're sweet! I mean they're like giant killers..of death!...Ya, but I also like the evolution of Electabuzz, he's awsome too. As well as others, it looks awsome! The graphics look very nice.:D

lol pokémon Dash is sooooo old :)
I thought you were pulling my leg there about dash...
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon looks nice, but is also old news :)

Back