Finally! Pokemon!

Are you guys smoking? I already did a review on Diamond and Pearl! I posted it on this site, go look at it. Pokemon Msterious Dungeon is kinda like Narikri Dungeon....It's a pre dungeon crawler. Of coarse you can go to your house and the Pokemon Village, of coarse you can go to "Pokemon Friend Areas" to pick up your teamates.

I've already played and beaten this game, it's pretty good, Your really a human trainer which gets turned into a Pokemon. At the very beggining you have to answer these questions, the way you answer the question will determine what Pokemon you will be, Lmao, I turned into a Pikachu, a kick-ass pikachu I might add. After you do that, you get to choose your partner pokemon...thats all I'm saying about the beggining of the game.

"I already did a review on Diamond and Pearl!"
You can't review a game that isn't done yet , and ain't out yet either...

Man in my opinion they started going overboard when they made more than 151 its just getting out of hand now.

I mean when i was younger and used to like it I knew all the pokemon mind you there was only 151 back then then silver came out with all new pokemon i accepted them but then i heard about 100 more pokemon I'm like 'okay guys just chill' bnut now there like over 400. They need to chill out and take a deep breath

I know but still they release a new set of 100 like every two or so years when willl it stop

Kakashi said:
"I already did a review on Diamond and Pearl!"
You can't review a game that isn't done yet , and ain't out yet either...

There is always a way to play a game that hasn't been released yet. Read between the lines, it hasn't been released in the US yet, I export games from Japan...or just go download them,hell, I've already played Pokemon Rangers...I'm stuck on capturing Deoxys though...

The only pokemon game I owned was silver. I like the way, even after your beat the elite 4 n beat the game, you don't feel complete after you catch em all. It has tons of replay value.

man a pokemos online game will just be freaking awesome, if u remember to play with the "link cable" from one game boy color to another... oh man it will just be the coolest thing ever!

*drools a pool of drool*Pokemon online, i've read so much up on it it's making my head explode!!! It's going to be amazing! I will crush u all!!!!!:lol:

Whoever breaks out thier Gameshark will be the champion. Thats basically whats going to happen. They're going to import thier hacked Pokemon from Ruby, Saphire, and Emerald, then whup everyones a$$eS...I can see it now.

deity_link said:
I know but still they release a new set of 100 like every two or so years when willl it stop
If there were no more new pokemon there be no new pokemon games cuz it would get boring play with the same bath. You have to admit the new Legendy pokemon and electabuzz's new evovled form looks awsome

Back