Finally! Pokemon!

Supermariomp3 said:
The only pokemon game I owned was silver. I like the way, even after your beat the elite 4 n beat the game, you don't feel complete after you catch em all. It has tons of replay value.
Do I know it! I'm still playing it!

poke' line up in silver: (w/out any cheats or anything, i've nvr used cheats except in Red when I did the thing where u can get 100 rare candies:p)

Scizor: lvl. 100
Tyranitar: lvl 100
Tyranitar: lvl 91
Feraligator: lvl 100
Charizard: lvl 100(traded from red, didn't use rare candies on him)
Pidgeot: lvl 100
(Also very fond of my lvl 70 Primeape)
These r not in order from favorite to least favorite.

Last edited:
I seriously think that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is going to be a huge hit. It reminds me of Fire Emblem in the way that it's turn-based. But I think my favorite part will be that I'm going to be a Pokemon. I will take that quiz a million times if I have to! I must be a Treecko!

I wish that Pokemon Online would be a little bit better in that case instead of you have to go in a room to battle but you could actually meet people out in the middle of the adventure

sasuke747 said:
I wish that Pokemon Online would be a little bit better in that case instead of you have to go in a room to battle but you could actually meet people out in the middle of the adventure
I saw on a site that that may be possible!:D I don't remeber the link, i'll try ro find it though.

JCPacker, stop going on all the pokemon threads and saying, "I don't like Pokemon anymore, I don't like pokemon, I was over pokemon when I was 10" that's spamming bullshit! Sry for the language but JCPacker must pe stopped!

*off topic*LOL, I just noticed the drool smiley!:drool::drool::drool::drool:

ssbb_lover said:
I saw on a site that that may be possible!:D I don't remeber the link, i'll try ro find it though.

JCPacker, stop going on all the pokemon threads and saying, "I don't like Pokemon anymore, I don't like pokemon, I was over pokemon when I was 10" that's spamming bullshit! Sry for the language but JCPacker must pe stopped!

*off topic*LOL, I just noticed the drool smiley!:drool::drool::drool::drool:
he said he was going for a thousand posts but he wanted to do good posts. :tard: he hasnt succeeded.

MetroidZ said:
he said he was going for a thousand posts but he wanted to do good posts. :tard: he hasnt succeeded.
No, no he hasn't:drool:...he spams on tons of threads, it's ridiculous.

I just looked into Mystery Dungeon a little more and it sounds totally awsome! I'm going to get 4 of em': Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team and Pokemon Ranger:D I'm a pokemon wannabe...wut can I say?:p

ssbb_lover said:
No, no he hasn't:drool:...he spams on tons of threads, it's ridiculous.

I just looked into Mystery Dungeon a little more and it sounds totally awsome! I'm going to get 4 of em': Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team and Pokemon Ranger:D I'm a pokemon wannabe...wut can I say?:p
i just love :drool: the game :drool: :drool: :drool: ... what can i say?

homer-drool.gif
mmm...pokemon

Back