Finally - Street Fighter!

SiE

Solaris Systems Engineer
Dec 10, 2006
London, UK
Wii Online Code
3450-1587-8514-6455
Finally street fighter 2 on VC!!! It's arrived and damn it's good to play on the Wii - I love it.

I was going to buy streetfighter but went for bomberman instead as streetfighter seems to need a classic controller AND another one (I only have classic and 2 wiimotes).

That's me got bomberman, sonic and mario64. How is streetfighter?

street fighter is HARD lol

i never played it back in the day, **** i couldnt even get past lvl 2

Give me Super Street Fighter 2! If they put this online multiplayer, I'd buy this right away. Q2 is still a ways off(Nintendo online game channel launches Q2 2007).

To Sie
stop double posting use edit

To the fact that Capcom are making us pay for a nononline version of Street fighter 2
Screw that its out on allmost every console ever (and its cheaper)
Sf3 :third strike FTW

Edit :
just seen it
DEFFINATLY NOT WORTH 800 points

Last edited:
How slow is the Pal Version, awful borders and it feels like you are walking in treacle!!!

Absoulte rot

I envy you Americans, this game has to be played at full speed if not its too easy and makes a mockery of one of the greatest 2d fighting games of all time.

Nintendo wake up its 2007!! idiots

Darkprinny said:
To Sie
stop double posting use edit

To the fact that Capcom are making us pay for a nononline version of Street fighter 2
Screw that its out on allmost every console ever (and its cheaper)
Sf3 :third strike FTW

Edit :
just seen it
DEFFINATLY NOT WORTH 800 points
3rd strike FTW ! but then again i don't think that it was ever out on an NINTENDO system... nor the other ones in the VC... so i think think they can emulate it

Street fighter was rubbish two chars

yep there is a short list of games that Nintendo confirmed for this year, I'm sure Streets of Rage was on it. The only thing is - they didn't put dates to the games :mad:

The first Sor is nothing compared to 2 and 3

I agree with that actually - 3 is superior!

Back