finding a wii on black friday

phatboix91

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
MD
i was just wondering how black friday works. is there a huge line, or is it just a giant mob rushing in as soon as the store opens?

ive never tried shopping on black friday so im a bit clueless. im guessing that its a mob because theres no way to determine what specific items people are shopping for.

the stores that im looking to get into specifically are best buy (trying to get there at 3, opens at 5) and gamestop (opens at 7, going if best buy fails)

thanks in advance to any help.

dang, a response 1 minute after posting the thread. thanks a lot wiiboy, hopefully i'll be able to find my wii tomorrow.

i have another question, do wii shipments come with a fresh batch of wiimotes and nunchuks too?

usually people are civilized but sometime you get those 1 or 2 bad eggs that stir up the rest of the crowed...so be carefull, i need more wii remotes also...

Black Friday varies from store to store. It's generally a mob of people going crazy shopping. I'm hitting up Microcenter tomorrow!

it may be possible i know a lot of stores are getting accessories tommorow i will be picking up some controls tommorow, so im thinking thety may get a few systems in, i got mines 2 days after the debut release

dude, i love these forums, people respond so quickly! :D

anyways, thanks for all the answers. im gonna be so sad if i arrive at best buy to see all the people organized in a line...

black friday is the day after thanksgiving in the US. its called black friday because its the biggest shopping day in the whole year, bringing stores out of the red (losses) and into the black (profit).

Back