Finding a Wii

No he won't sell it to you, because he or she got $367 so why would they take $280?

And Freya is the name of a Norse god which is also featured in the awesome game, Valkyrie Profile and Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth. And I have a cat named Quincey, it's black

Samster said:
For somebody who calls them self WizKid, you're totally failing to comprehend what eBay actually is.

Well I do know this: a lot (and I mean a LOT) of sellers can't be trusted. However, this one seems reliable. And plus, he's in the same town as me, so what is there to loose?

If you are desperate to speak to the seller then why not just click the "Ask Seller A Question" link?

Yes, I know. But it requires registration just to ask the seller a question. Wht is it so hard for eBay to come to grips and at the very least post the sellers e-mail address? Geez. What's so hard about that?

eBay aren't going to put people's phone numbers, email and home addresses in the public domain are they! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez.:scared:

Yes, I understand the implications that would cause. Hoiwever, they at least post the seller's e-mail address in case a person wanted to contact the seller directly, like myself.

Oh FFS, I just re-read your original post - THE AUCTION HAS ENDED! The seller now has a contract with the highest bidder. :mad:

Yes, it has ended, but the person that won the auction lives much further away than I do. Plus, it would save when money on shipping. Besides, as I said before, it would probably be at least two days before it's sent to the person.

After all, after seeing me, he would think 'hey, this is a better deal,' and would then promptly contact the person many miles away and say 'Sorry, but I found a local buyer at the last second, and I couldn't resist.

After all, knowing a person in your own town usually results in a better, much nicer realationship (as in friendship, not marriage :lol: ) than somebody that you have never seen (and more than likely willl never see) in person!

dear Op. You Are Mentally Challenged. All Shipping Costs Are Paid For In Full By The Buyer. Learn To ****ing Read. And Also Gtfo.

@Messykitty414:

On second thought, I would be willing to pay the seller the full $367 as mentioned.

Why the change of heart? Because when you're dealing with a local seller, you realize the the surcharge is worth it because he put a lot of time and effort into it. Whereas when it's strictly an online transaction, you think think the person is price gouging.

WizKid said:
Yes, it has ended, but the person that won the auction lives much further away than I do. Plus, it would save when money on shipping. Besides, as I said before, it would probably be at least two days before it's sent to the person.

After all, after seeing me, he would think 'hey, this is a better deal,' and would then promptly contact the person many miles away and say 'Sorry, but I found a local buyer at the last second, and I couldn't resist.

After all, knowing a person in your own town usually results in a better, much nicer realationship (as in friendship, not marriage :lol: ) than somebody that you have never seen (and more than likely willl never see) in person!

Doing that would get him banned from Ebay, and you would be taking a Wii away from some one that wanted it more than you because they paid $367 for it when you would only pay $280 whats fair about that? Are you better than the other person that wants a Wii? Just camp like I did as soon as you find out when the next shipping date is

Well the easiest way for you to get a wii is to wait, Although i think the next shipment is supposedly comming this week or maybe in dec 8 i dunno where you got dec 8 but okay..
Anywho you could wait thats only 2 weeks, I mean i am waiting, ive been waiting for what 2 years now?
Geez don't get it off Ebay
By the way Ebay is not aloud to display the contacts personal information. They can could sued for that o_O

Messykitty414 said:
Doing that would get him banned from Ebay, and you would be taking a Wii away from some one that wanted it more than you because they paid $367 for it when you would only pay $280 whats fair about that? Are you better than the other person that wants a Wii? Just camp like I did as soon as you find out when the next shipping date is

See my post on the previous page.

Regarding the possibility of eBay banning the seller if he were to (hypothetically) proceed, I thought that the a sane policy for them to implement (if not done so already( is that once it's 'sold' (per the page) it then becomes a deal between the buyer and seller. eBay does not nned to be budding into other people business once their database says 'sold'. What they do (and if they decide to) proceed with the transaction should only be be between them, the buyer, and (in this case) PayPal.

Oh. Whew. That's a relief. :cool: :shocked:

If there are no furither questions, and if everybody agrees with the you (I sure do :D) then mods, please feel free to lock this thread.

If, by chance, the above info is wrong, and the 8th comes to pass, somebody can always start another thread about it. :) Will it be me? Who knows. :lol:

:sleep: (hides & sleeps, wating to see if the 30th comes and goes with no inventory...)

Last edited:
WizKid said:
eBay does not nned to be budding into other people business once their database says 'sold'. What they do (and if they decide to) proceed with the transaction should only be be between them, the buyer, and (in this case) PayPal.

Are you goddamn retarded? If they dont have some checks and balances then their site can be a spawning ground for theft and fraud. You need to GTFO and let us smart people talk about cats.

Whats the best brand of litter?

Mmy said:
Are you goddamn retarded? If they dont have some checks and balances then their site can be a spawning ground for theft and fraud. You need to GTFO and let us smart people talk about cats.

Whats the best brand of litter?
Go talk about cats somewhere else, Cats are off topic and therefore would be considered spam :)
Anywho Ebay is not the greatest place to get your wii, i'd just wait for the wii to come back instock :)
Or maybe phone each store and ask if they have any units left if not when will they be getting more.
If you so happen to buy the wii for 280 $ the guy who was ready to pay 370$ approx. Would be very disappointed and it would be very unfair, Infact i highly doubt that the guy would even trade with you, He'd trade with the guy who had 370$. More money means more profit :)

Back