Finding FLCL

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Okay so the Fooly Cooly Ultimate Box set just released this week and out of curiosity, has anybody been able to find it succesfully? I went to my Best Buy and talked to some guys, they looked it up and got non, I mean they didnt receive any at all because they sold out to other locations faster. I was, however, lucky enough to have them order it for me to ship to my place.

has anybody actually found it on their local shelves?

FLCL is not even out in the UK yet
where years behind

i kinda feel bad, but I should be getting it in tha mail this week, till then Ill probly spend open time reading the manga over and over, its the only one that never seaces to amaze me

kira said:
Pretty funny series, short as hell tho. :mad2:
it was 6 shows.....................................it felt so......incomplete....are there secret jap.1s
ps to thos who speak japanese does nare [nah-rey]somthin like that] mean star?

Loaf-head said:
FLCL = Big fat yawn.

I agree, but the constant flaming isn't needed. Don't ruin this poor thread, make a new thread.

Not every thread needs a huge arguement.

En4Neo said:
I agree, but the constant flaming isn't needed. Don't ruin this poor thread, make a new thread.

Not every thread needs a huge arguement.

Being over-critical seems to be working, so why discard it?

Loaf-head said:
Give me an example of how it's not working.

Eventually I think someone will come in and start a huge fight with you rather than ignore your post, and ruin the thread's purpose. It hasn't happened yet, but it probably will.

If someone makes fun of LoZ TP in the LoZ TP thread a fight is bound to happen, same thing could happen here.

En4Neo said:
Eventually I think someone will come in and start a huge stupid fight with you. It hasn't happened yet, but it probably will.

If someone makes fun of LoZ TP in the LoZ TP forum a fight is bound to happen, same thing could happen here.

After surveying the average poster's intelligence on here, I'd say you'd have a better chance of conjuring diamonds via your ass crack.

Back