Finished Red Steel

vagrant

₪ ۩ ₪
Nov 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Wii Online Code
8573-5327-9660-0097
I thought it was an awesome game, and I really liked the story line. The last level was really cool, all through I actually wore out my hand trying to pary one of the last guys.

I need to stop beating all my games so fast. I'm going to run out of new games.

i'm only 6% through the game :( clocked only 2 hours in though. Been playing too much multiplayer

Wiired said:
:lol: isit a short game then? Or you just complete it fast? At least you can trade it in for another game :)

I doubt the game is that short. Didnt this guy make a post a few days ago after completing Zelda? he's just really good at games i guess...

COLDshiver said:
i'm only 6% through the game :( clocked only 2 hours in though. Been playing too much multiplayer

How did you find enough nunchuks? Did you pre-order? Because im left with 2 nunchuks for 4 wiimotes, and now all my friends and i can do is play wii sports.

Wiired said:
:lol: isit a short game then? Or you just complete it fast? At least you can trade it in for another game :)
Do a lot of people trade in their games after they complete them? I've never done this. Usually, if its good enough for me to complete, I will keep them and play them over. :p

But also, people have finished LOZ: TP... which is WAYY longer than Red Steel.

I am liking the multiplayer, all though it can wear on the arms with all the parying.

And no, it is a very longgggggggg game. I have just been powergaming lately because of the thankgiving break from my college classes.

trauma center is a joke i hate it wii rule love zelda ne1 know what the best fish is and how to get it

I'm about 70 percent through with the game right now. I'm stuck in the part where the dojo is on fire. I can't figure out how to get out of it. Help me?

wiiwiimman i am close to you i am at the part with harry sword battling me can you help me ?????????????????????????????

Just completed the game. It was awesome. Not to short. So they have multiplayer - sword? If they bring that online and you can choose your character that would be tight.
-Sir

ps: For you guys stuck I'm sorry I don't remember how I got out. Good luck, and look everywhere.
-Sir

Back