Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

RivalDestiny

WiiChat Member
Staff member
Dec 15, 2006
Michigan
Wii Online Code
0409-5781-9484-0073
This gave was never really promoted by Nintendo, and was never really openly announced. (I think they're focusing on Mario and SSBB a bit to much).

I've loved this series since the GBA versions were released. And I plan on buying this game when it comes out.

Release Date: November 5th, 2007

This game might be pretty good. Path of Radiance was good and I think this game has Wi-Fi connectivity.

I'll be getting this game as well. Really enjoyed Path to Radiance. Can't wait till they produce a game with the full capabilities of the Wii, already a pretty awesome game graphically. As always, a great story line.

I plan on getting this game as well. I've been looking into bettering my RTS skills. I haven't played path of radiance but i've heard good things about so i plan on finding a copy somewhere.

This game just looks totally awesome. Can't wait. Hope this doesn't get delayed as well :lol:

Will also be getting it when it comes out.
Big Path of Radiance fan, very good game.
Heh, this game is gonna be sweet.

Never played any FE games, I heard they were good. Sounds like this is going to be quality. My budget is running dry from all the pre-orders I have though. -_-

I thought it was a shame that Fire Emblem 10 is being so underhyped. But it's just a niche game I suppose. I plan on getting it. I hope it's better than Path of Radiance...

yeah i nvr followed this series previously but it sounds amazing i have been planning on getting the new one when it came out.... i had no idea at all it was comming out so soon cuz i hadn't heard anything about it... but i'm not complaining, except about my shortage of funds

It's sad that sales will suffer because it's being snuffed out by more anticipated games. I hope that doesn't discourage companies from releasing strategy rpgs on the wii in the future....

Mako said:
It's sad that sales will suffer because it's being snuffed out by more anticipated games. I hope that doesn't discourage companies from releasing strategy rpgs on the wii in the future....

Yeah, I believe this well happen to Battalion Wars 2 as well. Don't know why they would just leave it out x.x..

I do agree that it will hurt sales, not advertising. XP Games that are already highly anticipated should be pushed back in the ad category, ya know?

Yeah. XP Well, anyway, this game is definitely on my list. I really enjoyed the two Fire Emblems on GBA, and plan on buying the one on GC too before I get this one. I just wish I could play all those FE games never released to the U.S.

I plan on getting this game as well.
From what I have read it sounds really good.
May rent it first though, just to be sure.

agreeed, this game looks like fun, sounds like it would be a big seller if nintendo had of premoted it atleast a little bit

Strategy/RPG?

I'll probably rent it first, because I've never played a Fire Emblem game, but I think I'll buy it. I like games like this. Are Marth, Roy and Ike all in this game?

Back