Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

LevesqueIsKing said:
Strategy/RPG?

I'll probably rent it first, because I've never played a Fire Emblem game, but I think I'll buy it. I like games like this. Are Marth, Roy and Ike all in this game?
Just Ike and everyone else from Path or Radiance that was on your team. (Except for one)

I watched some videos on IGN and I just might buy this. This and SD vs Raw 08 should keep me busy enough until Brawl, and both games should be fun they aren't just going to keep me busy I should enjoy them

I doubt you'll ever see Marth or Roy, they weren't ever released here. And I've never seen returning characters. Most every FE game follows a slightly different storyline and everything, so there's your chances.

Only thing that bums me out though is that I still haven't gotten my hands of the GC game. That, and Lady Lyn is an item instead of a character in SSBB. XP

Minako said:
I doubt you'll ever see Marth or Roy, they weren't ever released here. And I've never seen returning characters. Most every FE game follows a slightly different storyline and everything, so there's your chances.

Only thing that bums me out though is that I still haven't gotten my hands of the GC game. That, and Lady Lyn is an item instead of a character in SSBB. XP

Path of Radiance is quite rare now, you might wanna find one before they run dry..

Back