Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

BluesMan

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2007
Personally, I can't wait for this game. Strategy-RPGs have always been my favorites (FFT comes to mind), and this one looks great. November 5, 2007!

Anyone else pumped for this game?

This Game Looks Sweet! Cant Wait For Fire Emblem To Come Out:yesnod:

I just got my Nintendo Power magazine and they gave it a 9.5 out of 10. It looks promising (the game).

this game to me has a bad future, thats not to say that i think the game it self will suck, im just saying, that with tooo much hype over other games, this game wont see the light of day

i will buy this game non the less

True, the game doesn't have all that much appeal to the general public. This gets down to a major problem with gaming atm, the games that sell well aren't always the best games. Some of the best games aren't marketed well and thus don't make much profit, and sequels aren't produced.

Could someone post a review of this game when they get it? I'm still debating if I should pick it up or not.

Well, Fire Emblem has made it this far. I don't see why it's future is so grim. I have more friends irl who are interested in strategy games than I do in Brawl, so I wouldn't follow the hype you see on the internet. XP

I can't wait for this game! Even if I'll never finish GC one.

And I play FFT.... it sucks...
Too much talking for one thing. I'll not go further. <<

Back