Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Wow. After watching a video on youtube, I just realized the battle system is very similar to Vandal Hearts for the ps1 (one of my favorite games of all time)

I am so looking forward to this game now.

I love it, but I hate how my Michiah totally sucks and she's so important... how do you get her health and defense up so she can be decent?

BluesMan said:
I love it, but I hate how my Michiah totally sucks and she's so important... how do you get her health and defense up so she can be decent?
Give her the paragon skill. (Doubles expierence points gained)
Give her some seraph robes. (Increases HP by 7 points)
And she's a mage, she most likely won't ever have great defense, you just have to be careful.

Damn, I think I gave the paragon skill to Sothe already. Can you buy it or anything later in the game?

BluesMan said:
Damn, I think I gave the paragon skill to Sothe already. Can you buy it or anything later in the game?
Hmmm, there might be, I havn't gotten to the Dawn Brigades second part in the story. I really don't know though, sorry.

I think you can switch skills with other people can't you, like unassign a skill and reassign it.
part 3 lasts for, like, everrrr. I'm on chapter 11 of it. It's ghay but I've goten most of my knights to gold or silver class which is awsome.
So how far are all of you guys?

Rmpbear, it doesn't matter too much, I don't think anyways. Just try to notice which units seem to be near eachother alot in fights. Cause if they're not close support doesn't matter. If a charecter is carried alot by another cetain carecter, like I have Sothe carry Michaiah, then they should definatly have a support relationship, because then Sothe gets the bonuses all the time when he's fighting.

I finally got to part 3 endgame!
I'm sooooooo excited

Hmmmmph!

2 weeks, 3 hour a day MINIMUM (some as high as 7 hours) and I am still at the beginning of the second part. Granted, I never played a FE game, and I am playing on hard (did 3 levels on easy and thought it was too easy).

OMG OMG FE FE!!!! OMG!!!! Ike is AWESOME OMG OMG!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! CRACK!!

Hmmm.... endgame 2 was a bit hard. Endgame 1 was ok. The rest is AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, go insane much, but Ike is awsome
I, like, died, when he got a class change after the part 3 endgame
btw, I only play FE like 1-3 hours normally every 24hrs cept the weekends, cause I'm preocupied with rockband

Back