Fire Tample question, did u buy a shield?

JoonKimDDS

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
Hi,
when I played Zelda:TP for gamecube I ignored whether my shield was burned or not and I just beat the fire tample without the shield.

I am playing with wii now and Midna is keep telling me to get a shield so i was like ok whatever and i went all the way down to the village, the store was locked, i had to wait until the morning, buy the shileld, and went all the way back to the fire tample again, and it took me like 15 min to do that.

1st of all, why did nintendo made it so annoying?
I mean cmon~ nobody told me where the shield is being sold so this can make ppl search everywhere just to get a shield!
and what if someone found out where the shield is being sold? the store is closed at night and how many ppl will know about this?

I think nintendo shoul've given us some hint where to buy the shield or when the store is opend. I thought that the store was permanantly closed because it never said anything about when it opens.

I can see where you are coming from, but I seem to remember Midna giving me some kind of a hint about getting a new shield, because the wooden one will burn in the Fire Temple. I bought the shield before entering that Temple and I saved a lot of time.

Byuakuya said:
I can see where you are coming from, but I seem to remember Midna giving me some kind of a hint about getting a new shield, because the wooden one will burn in the Fire Temple. I bought the shield before entering that Temple and I saved a lot of time.

I just played like an hour ago and all Midna said was
"your shield is burned, do you really want to continue this dungeon without the shield? let's get prepared before we go any farther"
or something like that.

She said it after my shiled was burned in the dungeon,
she didn't say where to get the shield,
nobody told me that midget opened the store,
(I saved Colin, went to the mountain, couldn't climb up, the guy told me that Bo from my village is the only person who actually managed to enter the moutain, got iron boots, went back to the mountain, shield was burned in the mountain...etc)

you see? nobody told me about the shield, and the midget didn't have time to tell me that he is gonna run a store.
and Even if I knew that boy is running a store, how am I supposed to know when he opens?

The only time I could get the hint was when I actually got out of the fire tample, got out of the village, and then the post officer gave me a mail that says he opened the store.

WTF? why did he give me the mail AFTER i got out of the village? There is a fire tample IN the villege and there was no reason for me to get out of the village so Nintendo made a mistake of giving us a hint too late at a wrong place.

by the way, sorry if I am being too excited about criticizing this. :crazy:

Back