firefox problems

Bigjake52

Wii fan Boy till the end
Jul 26, 2007
MarsBars
Wii Online Code
3449-8056-9185-4637
Does anyone have a fire fox problem with wii chat i am having problems with it

what is the problem you are having? we cant fix a problem if we dont know what the problem is (i use firefox btw)

No problems for me..

Try closing Fire Fox and then reopen it and see if that works. If it doesn't you could always reinstall Fire Fox.

it just says a lot cant find the site and i have to retry like 5 times for it to load

what version of firefox are you using? the latest version is 2.0.0.6. to find the version click on Help at the top and then click on "About Mozilla Firefox" and in the info window, it should tell you what version you have. if its not 2.0.0.6, update it at getfirefox.com

Bigjake52 said:
it just says a lot cant find the site and i have to retry like 5 times for it to load

OMGOSH! Really? Hmm .. But, could you go to other sites or do they not show up as well? I'm having the same problem. -sigh-

Mitch2025 said:
what version of firefox are you using? the latest version is 2.0.0.6. to find the version click on Help at the top and then click on "About Mozilla Firefox" and in the info window, it should tell you what version you have. if its not 2.0.0.6, update it at getfirefox.com

Lol, I'm still having the problem though, but ..whenever I restart my computer the pages show back up! It's so weird. Hmm..

i can go on other sites and i have 2.0.0.6

This site is always screwed up for me. It works fine for a while but after browsing this site for a few weeks on the same browser it starts to get really slow and only actually loads half the time. I don't know what it is, but it only does it on this site. And the only solution I can find is to start using a new browser.

well i am not leaving fire fox i have cleaed out my cookies and that crap

Back