First english review of SSBB

LOL! What a joke of a review. How can you write a review for the game without having played it online, one of the major features of the game? That's like playing halfway through Zelda or just playing the single player on Mario Strikers before doing a review. He even has doubts about the online!

That doesn't matter much, though. I'm not interested in how the online works in Japan, as:

A. The island is tiny; so, players will all be within close proximity to each other.

B. Their broadband is way faster than ours.

blah blah blah blah
*scrolls down*
oohh
ten out of ten
*reads pros*....
*reads con*.....
WOO

lol
i agree wit atomheart
you cant review the wifi part if you never personnally played it lol
but still, we know it aint all hype and there wont be dissapointments like halo 3 (even though i wasnt dissapointed but many people were

well that was useless haha i've come to the conclusion that game write ups are useless in forums since most of the people in the forums have more of a knowledge of the game then the writers themselves... the stage builder being basic kinda worries me a bit though

it would probaly be like the timespliiters map maker mode...it actual cool some random map you make but for brawl because its over a small area i dont no much variety could be done with it

jimbo said:
it would probaly be like the timespliiters map maker mode...it actual cool some random map you make but for brawl because its over a small area i dont no much variety could be done with it
ya i just kinda hope you can edit how large the map is... like not the stage but the area where you wont die lol like how high the ceilings are and stuff

Back