First Game for a DS Lite?

SinceNine19

Ride or Die
Dec 17, 2006
VA, USA
Wii Online Code
5220-4588-0793-0698
We picked up a Wii and DS lite the other day and are looking for our first game on the DS handheld system.

I was looking at all the Mario games and Mario64 and The New Mario Bros. games look pretty fun as well as the Kart racers.

What games on the DS are a lot of fun. We know we're getting Tetris DS...gotta have some Tetris.

Thanks all!

Get Final Fantasy III, the graphics are amazing for the DS. It almost looks like Final Fantasy VII graphics.

i think AC :WW is a must, it isnt one of those games you can play for hours and hours, but for a little time each day like 3 hours maybe?, depends on how easy you get bored, but there is something to do each day in that game and makes it more fun if you have friends who play it as well

komio said:
i think AC :WW is a must, it isnt one of those games you can play for hours and hours, but for a little time each day like 3 hours maybe?, depends on how easy you get bored, but there is something to do each day in that game and makes it more fun if you have friends who play it as well

Played it for the Gamecube, got so bored that I fast forwarded the calandar events. It gets boring too quick, I suggest staying away from this title.

Its a simple game but I keep finding myself going back to metroid pinball. Castlevania is also another recommendation

We have AC for Gamecube, girlfriend loves that game. We'll probably end up picking it up anyways for DS Lite. I haven't even played it yet. What else is out there? FF3 does look like a lot of fun. Graphics did look really crisp for a handheld system when I looked at the box. I didn't know Castlevania was out, I might look into that oldie for sure! Thanks so far guys!

o and i'll tell you y: its a great fps! wi-fi makes it a must bye and the first samus game with more characters in multiplayer and the graphics are really good.

but yur girl friend won't like it i think

The essential games for the DS are
Mario kart
Warioware
Mario 64
Don't have metroid prime, my friend said it sucks so I trusted him and havent bought it :D

Also dont waste your money on NintenDogs. Its fun for about a week then it gets you, you do the same thing and the fun things are limited.

Back