First Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playa15

WiiChat Member
Mar 3, 2008
I am going to get a Wii in a few weeks and i would like to know what game i should get other than SSBB?

The one that will probably last you the longest is Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Super Mario Galaxy is a great game and decent length; especially if you want to get 100% completion with Mario and the unlockable character.

LoZ is great! Fun and creative, or... I dunno... any game you can play online(if you arent getting Brawl)

twilight princess is a must.

mario galaxy too, if you've got the cash.

Loz TP was my first game and gave me a great welcoming to my Wii.
But I also have Super Mario Galaxy and also was a great experience so either of them is a great choice for a first game.

Super Luigi Galaxy, LoZ: Twilight Princess, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Super Mario Strikers, Guitar Hero 3, Metroid Prime 3.....and the Mario Kart Wii that comes out in April or something.

Last edited:
Twilight Princess. It was the first game that I got with my Wii back on November 17, 2006. I had to wait in line for 2 hours in the freezing cold and I was #49 :) Metroid Prime 3 is a must as well. I'd recommend Battalion Wars II and MOH:H2 as well.

metroid prime 3: corruption! altho LoZ and SMG are good choices too

i agree with 13ofhearts, get mp3, and after that, GUITAR HERO WHOOOOO

if its gonna be your only game for awhile i suggest mario galaxy,its fun but then after like 60 stars it starts to get boring. when i get ssbb and mlb i dont know if i will still play mario galaxy as much but i will still play it. or wait abit and get mario kart

LoZ wont get boring half way through... so much to do

mario galaxy is fun and all, but it gets kinda dull after 60 stars.

^Very true. But there is always something in you that wants to unlock
Luigi
, even if I know its not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back