first main in ssbb

Man, I had to think hard to remember... 3 years back 'n all. My first main was Ganondorf, lulz as it is. Mind you all, I was still a complete n00b back then. :lol:

Since Link was my main in melee (srsly), I tried to main 'em in Brawl. But the game's mechanics shifted so heavily, and his recovery was changed just enough for me to feel really awkward with 'em. And with combos gone, I just felt like Link was no longer going to be my main... =( I was sad, to say the least.

Some SSE and a lot of wi-fi play later, Ganondorf was really working for me. Felt great with his playstyle, and I was crushing pretty much everyone. DK and Marth did well for me too, but Ganon's raw power just felt great to smash other players' faces in with, so I stuck with 'em until I came to Wiichat waaaay back in the summer of '08.

And then got my **** wrecked by most-everyone, so no more Ganon mainin'. xD

and the other half Meta Knights :D

Nah, not back then. Almost noone used Meta Knight since the first truly complete tier list had yet to settle, so the competitive scene didn't realize how broken he was. Thus, all the bandwagon-nublets didn't know to jump on the future game breaker that is meta. So they jumped on Ike instead, who is ironically incredibly underwhelming compared to Meta. :lol:

Although, if you're talking about present day (prior to his ban), you're probably under the correct guesstimate by 30%. :p Woulda been nice if Meta was only used 50% of the time, yeah? :lol:

Nah, not back then. Almost noone used Meta Knight since the first truly complete tier list had yet to settle, so the competitive scene didn't realize how broken he was. Thus, all the bandwagon-nublets didn't know to jump on the future game breaker that is meta. So they jumped on Ike instead, who is ironically incredibly underwhelming compared to Meta. :lol:

Although, if you're talking about present day (prior to his ban), you're probably under the correct guesstimate by 30%. :p Woulda been nice if Meta was only used 50% of the time, yeah? :lol:

that makes me think who would be the least use character ?

that makes me think who would be the least use character ?

Someone might have the tournydata to prove who from a competitive standpoint, but I'd imagine it'd just be all the three lowest tier characters that will have almost the same usability; which is to say, none. :lol:

When counting all Brawling in competitive and casual... The world will never know.

Someone might have the tournydata to prove who from a competitive standpoint, but I'd imagine it'd just be all the three lowest tier characters that will have almost the same usability; which is to say, none. :lol:

When counting all Brawling in competitive and casual... The world will never know.

What about Jiggly Puff, shes easily knocked off the stage, her attacks barely damageable and she has no save attack. these things just makes her one pathetic tier

Jiggles is bottom tier, but not for the reasons you mentioned above; aside from her piss-poor weight, of course.

She does good damage, actually. Not heavy, but good. The damage she deals doesn't matter too much either, since she's a gimp character: you're not supposed to rack up damage and finish with a smash with her, you're supposed to wall people with her absurdly obnoxious and spammable aerials, until they fail to recover from knockback/really good off-stage play from the Jiggly player.

Nor does she need an Up-B for recovery with all the jumps and DI. :p It certainly would of been nice though, since sing is 99% useless.

Although yes, you're entirely right that she's a terrible character regardless of all that jazz. Her only real good moves are her aerials; which doesn't include her shitty d-air;, she's the lightest character in the game, and her reach is nothing special. No projectile either.

It is true she's rarely used, but mostly because she's a pink ball of fluff, not because she's bad. Every n00b and their brother think Peach is ****, and because they don't want to play a princess, she goes really unused too. Characters are underused generally because they're a bit more complicated to play well than the rest, and/or they're not appealing to the gamer.

And while I hate to say it (I'm not one to shut myself up about Brawl talk >_>), but this isn't the thread for that discussion either. :p We should be talkin' 'bout our first mains, eh?

Just like 50% of the entire Brawl crowd, eh? :p
Now, now. Do not think for an instant that I used him for his cheapness. I (unlike you) played PoR and as a result, became quite attached to the series and character.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Now, now. Do not think for an instant that I used him for his cheapness. I (unlike you) played PoR and as a result, became quite attached to the series and character.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

... Insulting a fellow FE fan in such a way... Bleh. You forget the only reason I've yet to play PoR is because the only non-outrageous priced copy I could find, to this day, was scratched beyond playability and repair. =/ I haven't got my hands on a new copy yet because the Wii's still broke, as is the 'Cube.

Long as you've so much as played a Tellius Fire Emblem game, that's excuse enough. 99% of Ike players haven't so much as played ANY FE game, for christ's sake.

Ike... isn't really cheap regardless. Cheap against n00bs that walk into his F-smash time and again, sure. But hey, they're the idiots who do it to themselves.

I guess my first was or kirby or mario, cause I used them both a lot in melee. But lately I play with a character with a nice thought about how I could someones (mostly opposite side) ass with it. Like with catchy lines in a cartoon movie or something.

Payuw, pa.

Yes I'm a fantasize type guy.

Pa, payuw pa.

(Don't mind my side-kick Kirby talking, he's a nice fellow.)

Back