first opening wii

when i got it it was small not like the xbox or playstation, i was disapointed until i played it, then it was exciting kinda

i got it on the release date, than i brought i thope, me and my brother open both of ours at the same time, and i was just in shock from seein gall the trailers and what not, i really thought this was the king of revolution. thenplayed some quick marvel ultimate aliance, than realised i was 10 minutes late for work

allstar2b87 said:
Scared to even touch it...i need a clear glass box like the game stores have to put it in...with a little lock and all the games inside the box as well...that way i have no worries about ne one messin it up when im out of the house or something....
i feel the same way

When i opened mine, it was kina like seein jesus lol eyes wide open, mouth droped, trembling hands. I treated it like it was a God.

yeahh i was shocked at the size too lol then it was kool with the two sliding thingys and easy to set up...i had fun juss messing at the menu lol then me and my friends played some bowling...and i made them wash their hands before they touched lol

My dad actually surprised me with it on my birthday.

He had the (what is now officially called the Wii Room) room locked and barricaded.

I thought he was setting up pin the tail on the donkey or something corny like that to embarrass me in front of my friends.

He lets me in, gives me the wiimote and nunchuk.

I stare in awe for about 5 minutes before kicking everyone's ass in Tennis. :D

gh05t said:
yeahh i was shocked at the size too lol then it was kool with the two sliding thingys and easy to set up...i had fun juss messing at the menu lol then me and my friends played some bowling...and i made them wash their hands before they touched lol
hahaha me too, i made them wash their hands before touching the wiimote.
the wiimote is very easy to get dirty:lol:

Back