first opening wii

paintba||er said:
I was extremely tired. I had camped at Walmart for 29 hours and didn't sleep the whole time. So I took it out hooked it up and played Wii Sports for an hour before going to sleep.

Whoa dude, thats gaming hardcore.:thumbsup:

Every day I asked my mom dont forget to go to the store to check for the nintendo wii,and then finally I asked my mom so what did you do today? and she said nothing special then i was thinking maybe shes tricking me then i was thinking if i didnt get it i ll just play gamecube so i go upstairs and there it was sitting on the top of the couch just waiting for me :shocked: :yikes: then everyone comes up and we get it setup it was amazing

i cried for an hour when i saw my dad had brought the wii for me at launch cause i was a church and didnt think id get it. i was surprised by the controller and wii size. and my breath was taken away. i acted like it was a baby. my baby.

This thread was a serious let down :(

I thought it was about "first opening the Wii" as the title stated but in reality its "first opening the box the Wii came in":crazy: sigh

minismok said:
i cried for an hour when i saw my dad had brought the wii for me at launch cause i was a church and didnt think id get it. i was surprised by the controller and wii size. and my breath was taken away. i acted like it was a baby. my baby.
good luck with ur wii. i thought that i wasnt gonna get it too.. i felt sad until i got it.

Agreed about how small the console was, I expected it to be bigger, given that I'd never laid hands on one before! I'm 26 and I still get excited when I open my mail so you can imagine me unpacking the Wii!! :lol:

It felt GODLY. Once I opened it, I hugged it, I kissed it, I licked it (not really). I couldn't let go of it.

when I opened mine, I new it was gonna be so tiny.( saw it on display at target.) But the wii remote and numchuk feel was what shocked me! They fit so perfectly in your hand it's crazy!

As a lot have said here i was shocked by the size of the Wii console, its a great size as i can sit the TV freeview box and the Wii next to each other on top of my DVD player,looks very tidy.

Back