First Picture Of Balance Board

cool but these should have gone in the accessories thread

I'm looking on the E3 Nintendo one and the boy playing the soccer looks interesting...I'm wondering how they would detect those kinds of movements..

RivalDestiny said:
I'm looking on the E3 Nintendo one and the boy playing the soccer looks interesting...I'm wondering how they would detect those kinds of movements..
it kinda just looks like a pressure sensor, i.e. when you move your head and upper body towards the ball you exert different amounts of pressure through your feet which is picked up through the board, not all together complex but the calabrations would have taken forever lol

Almo said:
it kinda just looks like a pressure sensor, i.e. when you move your head and upper body towards the ball you exert different amounts of pressure through your feet which is picked up through the board, not all together complex but the calabrations would have taken forever lol
Don't they put the Wiimotes in their pockets too? Thats what it looked like at the press conference.

paintba||er said:

Don't they put the Wiimotes in their pockets too? Thats what it looked like at the press conference.
possibly? but from what i can see the wiimote is still used to select characters,ect. so maybe it was just put there for convienience?

paintba||er said:

I thought it might be that, but why would they use two Wiimotes? Reggie put one in each pocket.
beats me? but would ninty really make a game that requires two wiimotes? and what about people who dont own clothes with pockets? lol :lol:

i just finished watching the killzone 2 demo from E3, kinda makes me wonder why oh why didnt i just get the PS3...

Because you have bills and a life to live.

Nintendo is cool to me because they aren't next gen, they are new gen. I look at Ninty as a car with not alot of horse power. Yeah, Sony and Microsoft have more horses but when its time to race, they just spin tires. That Wii Fit is pretty cool. With everyone so "image" conscious nowadays, this is perfect! That's research at its finest Ninty.

I didn't think this game would be cool o:

If it's really as neat looking as it looks...
And all the obese kids play it... Regularly....
THEN AMERICA WILL BE.... FIT?!!?!??

Probably not D:

Maybe if you throw in online play with headsets.
They're the only games that sell.

I'm sure enough getting it.
Though I think my masculinity will be in danger if we only get to play with that female character. I CAN'T LOOKS GIRLY. WHYYYYYYYY.

Trulen said:
Though I think my masculinity will be in danger if we only get to play with that female character. I CAN'T LOOKS GIRLY. WHYYYYYYYY.

yeah i wondered about that too, seemed odd that the guys was doing pressups to a girl character, though maybe that was his motivation :p

Trulen said:
I didn't think this game would be cool o:

If it's really as neat looking as it looks...
And all the obese kids play it... Regularly....
THEN AMERICA WILL BE.... FIT?!!?!??

Probably not D:

Maybe if you throw in online play with headsets.
They're the only games that sell.

I'm sure enough getting it.

i'd play it for fun ..plus, my mom's whining saying she's fat when she's not >:[ it bugs me .. lol i have no clue why i want this game .. LMAO. i want something ..that's not hard. e_e lol, RAYMAN RAVING RABBITS :p

But yeah, smart idea on the wii balance board

Back