First Post and Friend Code to add

bongo_2008

WiiChat Member
Dec 23, 2011
MN
Hey Guys,

Got this game for Christmas last year. Never knew it had multi-player online until I started playing it. Was instantly addicted. I'm level 41 right now, profile name is JOHN MADDEN. I change it from time to time though.

I love playing the multiplayer. I never really knew if the campaign would be as fun but once I started playing it I liked it. I'm trying to level up. I hate some of the hacks (the ones that are stupid), but the unlimited grenade/mines/ammo ones can be fun. At the same time they can be annoying.

I just got to 41 not too long ago and really like the ANOVA DP3. Pretty reliable gun. I use the Toros with Thermal for sniping. It's a lot better than the talon, I feel, because it's more accurate. Smaller clip which sucks.

Friend code is 393762846223. Feel free to add m and pm letting me know if you want. Most of the time I'm a pretty serious gamer but I do have "mess around" modes where I just like to joke around. I wish this game had voice chat. I know on XBOX live it gets annoying but I like being able to chat too.

Hey Guys,

Got this game for Christmas last year. Never knew it had multi-player online until I started playing it. Was instantly addicted. I'm level 41 right now, profile name is JOHN MADDEN. I change it from time to time though.

I love playing the multiplayer. I never really knew if the campaign would be as fun but once I started playing it I liked it. I'm trying to level up. I hate some of the hacks (the ones that are stupid), but the unlimited grenade/mines/ammo ones can be fun. At the same time they can be annoying.

I just got to 41 not too long ago and really like the ANOVA DP3. Pretty reliable gun. I use the Toros with Thermal for sniping. It's a lot better than the talon, I feel, because it's more accurate. Smaller clip which sucks.

Friend code is 393762846223. Feel free to add m and pm letting me know if you want. Most of the time I'm a pretty serious gamer but I do have "mess around" modes where I just like to joke around. I wish this game had voice chat. I know on XBOX live it gets annoying but I like being able to chat too.

I will add you my FC is in my sig.

Sounds good! It seemed like forever I didn't know how to find friend codes and what not. Of course XBOX has easier ways. Wii is different but I don't care. Awesome website!!!

As for rage hosts, I think that everyone is guilty at some point. I'm guilty of it. I try to limit it as much as I can now cuz I think it's really rude. I get into situations sometimes where I have to leave cuz I need to go do something. I don't always like when it happens but it's bound to occur so oh well.

Hey Guys,

I added you add me code in sig

Hey Bongo, welcome to the forums. I'm sure ya can tell we've got a decent following of Goldeneye players, eh?

i've added u

Hey Guys,Got this game for Christmas last year. Never knew it had multi-player online until I started playing it. Was instantly addicted. I'm level 41 right now, profile name is JOHN MADDEN. I change it from time to time though.I love playing the multiplayer. I never really knew if the campaign would be as fun but once I started playing it I liked it. I'm trying to level up. I hate some of the hacks (the ones that are stupid), but the unlimited grenade/mines/ammo ones can be fun. At the same time they can be annoying.I just got to 41 not too long ago and really like the ANOVA DP3. Pretty reliable gun. I use the Toros with Thermal for sniping. It's a lot better than the talon, I feel, because it's more accurate. Smaller clip which sucks.Friend code is 393762846223. Feel free to add m and pm letting me know if you want. Most of the time I'm a pretty serious gamer but I do have "mess around" modes where I just like to joke around. I wish this game had voice chat. I know on XBOX live it gets annoying but I like being able to chat too.
my name is [GI] i sometimes change i'm lvl 35 and my friend code is 179877361253 hope u add me :)

Back