*First Post* Wii Question

FLYNNN

Join The Sonic Fan Club!
Dec 8, 2007
Massachusetts
Wii Online Code
0204-2578-2014-7346
Hey guys, let me start by saying this is my first post of I hipe many on these forums. I'm not a noob to forums, I've used the PSU and Xbox forums but I was saddened when I saw nintendo no longer had its official forums, but I guess this is just as good.

Okay, well anyway I REALLY want a Wii for Christmas. My mom siad she'll try her best to get me one but obviously the stores are sold out and she's not one to camp out. She's okay with me helpiing her get it but not actaully be at the purchase. She's given in to purchasing online but Craiglist is way to expensive and Ebay is getting Expensive. I also want GH3 for the Wii and that's obviously sold out.

SO my question is, what's the best way? DO you know any good 3rd party websites in stock. My mom bought my DS from one of those whenit was released. I;m just looking for a reliable webstie where I'll get hat I'm looking for. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.:lol:

Wait...that site says the Wii is HD ready...while that may 'technically' be true what with the extra cables you can get it most certainly is NOT High Definition in my book...

The safest way is to get a Wii in stores, that way theres no tricks and bad deals etc.

You may just have to wait it out, keep trying for them in stores.
You may get lucky :thumbsup:

CantGetAWii said:
The safest way is to get a Wii in stores, that way theres no tricks and bad deals etc.

You may just have to wait it out, keep trying for them in stores.
You may get lucky :thumbsup:
Thanks, I'm actually signing up for a site called iTracker, I have every department store in my town, however they're all sold out, I WANT A WII!

ashleigh11 said:
What?

ashleigh11 said:
:worship:i worship you flynnn on nintendobuy.com,flynnn :worship:.
What the eff? Who are you? How can you worship me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamestops are heavenly. <3 I got mine around 1 o'clock one day, and my sister found one at like 12'ish for her boyfriend. You can get lucky so easily.

I already mentioned to a mod about it, FLYNNN. He/She'll be gone soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
go to gamestop or eb games at your local mall everday when it opens at 10. They won't say what day your shipment is in but if you have nothing better to do in your winter break then go for it. I did this and it was a success on the second day. woot woot. Usually, look for a game that is being pre-ordered and it comes out that day, they should have wii shipments coming in also.

Thanks man, I hear you a big deal around here. Nice to know there aren't haters around here just because I'm a noob.
Thanks again.

One of my freinds works for the home shopping network and they told me that they will have Wii's for sale at 7am on Dec 14th. Make sure you tune in and call quick if you really want one ! I am !

christyler said:
One of my freinds works for the home shopping network and they told me that they will have Wii's for sale at 7am on Dec 14th. Make sure you tune in and call quick if you really want one ! I am !
Thanks dude, I'll take note of that.
Ashley shut up.

i got my wii like 3 days after it came out with and i got the last one....you have to just wait and call your local gameing store for a wii
hopefully they wont laugh on the phone =p

Do you know anybody that works at a Best Buy or retail store like that? If not its all about calling around and getting lucky, I know when I worked at Best Buy I found out when we were getting them a few days before they were to get in, but my store would hold them until Sunday and we'd sell them after a line formed outside. Good luck finding one, I really don't have any tips/tricks to finding one, but look in stores that don't get as much traffic, I remember Toys R Us had them and people had no idea, around when they came out.

Back