First Third party controller.

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
this is the First (i think please correct me if im wrong) wii third party control (classic)

anyway its totally wireless classic controller, and needs no use of wii remote, wii remote doesnt even need to be turned on
made by thrustmasters

named t-wireless nw, set for retail at $19.99 (i wonder if it will come to europe anytime soon.

anyway heres the pic and whats your opinions.

thrustmasterclassic.jpg

P.S just realised already been posted soz

Last edited:
It looks fine, but I kinda like more the original vc controller, I just wish it had rumble.

yea same but my only prob with the official one is it looks un comfortable and not very rounded Bit like the snes controll, are my observations correct anyboy as i have not got one yet

daviduk200 said:
this is the First (i think please correct me if im wrong) wii third party control (classic)

anyway its totally wireless classic controller, and needs no use of wii remote, wii remote doesnt even need to be turned on
made by thrustmasters

named t-wireless nw, set for retail at $19.99 (i wonder if it will come to europe anytime soon.

anyway heres the pic and whats your opinions.

thrustmasterclassic.jpg

P.S just realised already been posted soz

that looks cool 0_0:smilewinkgrin:

daviduk200 said:
yea same but my only prob with the official one is it looks un comfortable and not very rounded Bit like the snes controll, are my observations correct anyboy as i have not got one yet
Some ppl find it uncomfortable, as for me, I find it just fine.

why? the classic controller is already 20 bucks, and this thing looks like dog dung, wired isnt really a problem..you can still sit back really far

how does it work that is the question. like does it have the wii mote hardwere in side? or what

Bigjake52 said:
how does it work that is the question. like does it have the wii mote hardwere in side? or what

there is a little dongle thing that plugs into one of the gamecube ports, simple isnt it lol

read that on the net last night but it cant play tgs16and only some sega thing

Back