First time Wii User (Question)

Smack77

WiiChat Member
Apr 7, 2007
Are the graphics supposed to be so 1980's? What's the best Mario Kart game to get and does anyone know if they are ever going to get something for leg sensor's for a kickboxing game. That would be da bomb.

Do you realize 1980's graphics were sidescrolling 2d?... And there is no Mario Kart Wii.. yet.

1980's? V.V, interesting...If people say the graphics are a little better then gamecubes, do you think that it would in the 1980's, i wouldn't think so =P. There is no mario kart out yet, only the VC one and the GC.

I was exaggerating a bit w/the 1980's but do you know what I mean. I just feel like I might have bought the wrong system and maybe should have gone for the PS3 or the 360.

you never every judge a new console by the graphics. If you enjoy it then that's that. Here would you rather have...

horrible graphics
amazing gameply

OR

horrible gameplay
amazing graphics

You decide.

RivalDestiny said:
you never every judge a new console by the graphics. If you enjoy it then that's that. Here would you rather have...

horrible graphics
amazing gameply

OR

horrible gameplay
amazing graphics

You decide.

I totally agree w/ u

1. I won't hassle you about the 1980's thing...

2. If you mean which one is the best to buy on the VC...MK64.

3. If you want a fun, innovative new way to play games at a cheap price; get the Wii; if you want good graphics and a load of stuff that has nothing to do with gaming, get the PS3; if you want online play, good graphics, and fun games, get the 360.

Get the 360 for now, the Wii for later.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
80s gameplay (not including ET)

Back