First Week Impressions: MoH: H2

tunaonrice

T U N A
Aug 3, 2007
Wii Online Code
3749-9360-9397-4189
So its been a week since we have all had a chance to play MoH:H2, what do you guys think of the game so far?
What is your favorite map online?
What is your best weapon?
What are the best features in the game?
Any tips you've found out to do?

How is the arcade, compared to the campaign?

Any other thoughts put them down.

tunaonrice said:
So its been a week since we have all had a chance to play MoH:H2, what do you guys think of the game so far?

Fav. Map: Sewer
Weapon: mp40/thompson
Best feature: No friend codes for online play
Tips: Shoot your teammates helmets so they die easier and you have better chance of getting the best score in the room.

- I'm not into this game as much so i don't really play unless someone aims me or you guys put a room up.

Renz said:
Fav. Map: Sewer
Weapon: mp40/thompson
Best feature: No friend codes for online play
Tips: Shoot your teammates helmets so they die easier and you have better chance of getting the best score in the room.

- I'm not into this game as much so i don't really play unless someone aims me or you guys put a room up.

Fav. Map : City
Wepon: mp40/Thompson
Best Feature: Wifi
Tips: Aim the wii remote at the screen

Add me on the Server its PokeWii in MOH2 as well!

Fav. Map :village
Wepon: mp40
Best Feature: Wifi/killing people from way far away (pistol)
Tips: Steal People Teammate Kills lol

tunaonrice said:

Favorite Map: Village
Favorite Weapon: Shotgun
Best Feature: 32 Player Games
Tips:Travel in groups

this game getting boring everyone sawks on it..
anyone care to challenge me or my *social group* aow
i miss my gears of war ;[

oh my god! Thats a nasty trick! Shooting the helmets of teammates :D:D:D :p Sucks if you do that!

Good online, Favorite map is the city, favorite weapon is the bazooka.
the campaign and arcade aren't that great.

I was this >| |< close to buying MoHH2 last night, but I think I'd be too frustrated with the controls coming from a KB+Mouse setup - I'm still thinking of buying it though.

Budo said:
I was this >| |< close to buying MoHH2 last night, but I think I'd be too frustrated with the controls coming from a KB+Mouse setup - I'm still thinking of buying it though.

its fun for the 1st few days

they need a update already tho..

newer bigger maps

more weps

more... types of games

More weps? What kind of weapons do you want? Its ww2 there werent that many weapons around ;)

fav: Sewer
Best feat: online with no friend codes!
fav weapon: Bar
tips: kill anyone in sight then teabag them lol, that way they will come back @ u for vengence woot!!!
add me omegaitachi

So I got the USA NTSC Version yesterday and played Multiplayer the whole day today. It's not a week, but still, I think that I like it pretty much ^^. Only Annoyance for me is that I experience many lags, because I'm living in Germany and since the game isn't out here yet, the servers and players are all from USA. It's quite hard for me to kill someone :-/ Got desperate some times, when they just wouldn't die. I'm still learning, but I'm getting better with every game, My Stats are now positive xD. Score around 70 I think.

Fav map so far: Village CTF
Best Feature: Adjustable Controls, even though I'm not really sure wether I'm fine with my current settings or not and what I should customize.
Fav Weapon: MP40/Grenades
Tips: Forget the Z Melee. It will only kill after ~ 4 direct hits.

What I would like to see in an update: Better Animations, Weapon balancing: More Damage with M1 Garand, More Ammo for Thomson, Ammo Packs for Bazooka (some maps don't have any), More CTF Maps. Better Control Scheme for Zoomed Aiming (A).

Back