First Week Impressions: MoH: H2

tunaonrice said:
So its been a week since we have all had a chance to play MoH:H2, what do you guys think of the game so far?
What is your favorite map online?
What is your best weapon?
What are the best features in the game?
Any tips you've found out to do?

How is the arcade, compared to the campaign?

Any other thoughts put them down.

What I think of the game: Being the ONLY online FPS its the best on the wii...lol, but regardless i like it alot
Favorite Map: Village by far
Favorite Weapon: Stg44
Favorite Feature: The way you reload is fun (pumping the wiimote or nunchuk) and the intensity of the games
Tips: travel in groups when playing team/ctf, take your time when deciding to shoot (dont start firing from like 100 yards away), aim high and dont let up (meaing if u use a whole clip whip out the pistol instead of reloading)

they defintily will not be updating guns.
they have pretty much all the guns a ww2 game can have.

fav: Sewer/Village
Best feat: bullets, guns, shooting, ummmmm lets see PICKLES
fav weapon: mp40/stg44
tips: tap c to sprint.
add me Zykl0nB

Walugi said:
they defintily will not be updating guns.
they have pretty much all the guns a ww2 game can have.
Well the common ones! Theres some more than what we have now but not that many. I can think of 2 or 3 but thats about it. I think the historicans can tell you of way more. But those werent used that much

I've only had the game for a few days. I've completed only the beach on the story mode, most of the time I'm online :).

I haven't played an online FPS since 2002 (HL2 CTF, Quake 3). It's not as frantic as other online FPS, but it's still fun for me :). Yeah, the skill level of many players isn't as 'l33t', but I'm pretty sure it'll improve by Christmas. A very annoying thing I see is when someone has the flag in CTF and doesn't know it.

gnahc79 said:
I've only had the game for a few days. I've completed only the beach on the story mode, most of the time I'm online :).

I haven't played an online FPS since 2002 (HL2 CTF, Quake 3). It's not as frantic as other online FPS, but it's still fun for me :). Yeah, the skill level of many players isn't as 'l33t', but I'm pretty sure it'll improve by Christmas. A very annoying thing I see is when someone has the flag in CTF and doesn't know it.

whats your username online??
post up here.
]http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/41432-official-medal-honor-heroes-2-friend-requests.html

Back