First Wii casualty what a silly man!

motherbrainrulez said:
wii wriststraps = unreliable :scared:

Don't rely on them then...

If I can play Madden with my brother and not end with a Wii-mote flying across the room (accidentally or cause I just chucked it...) then I don't see how you guys can't just hold on to the blasted thing.

The "problems with wii" are that a lot of dumb people buy them and don't know anything about electronics, computers, video games.

vagrant said:
The "problems with wii" are that a lot of dumb people buy them and don't know anything about electronics, computers, video games.

I've been reading a lot of your posts Vagrant, and none of them seem particularly nice. You always have some bash against people's misfortune. NOT ALL OF THE WII'S PROBLEMS ARE FROM STUPIDITY. Please try to be nicer. We're not mean to you. Anywho, if people who didnt know about electronics DIDN'T buy the Wii then the industry wouldn't grow. It would just stay the same size as it is. There will be a lot of technical mistakes for awhile, but people will learn. And you need to learn to chill out and stop insulting everyone.

Mais said:
I've been reading a lot of your posts Vagrant, and none of them seem particularly nice. You always have some bash against people's misfortune. NOT ALL OF THE WII'S PROBLEMS ARE FROM STUPIDITY. Please try to be nicer. We're not mean to you. Anywho, if people who didnt know about electronics DIDN'T buy the Wii then the industry wouldn't grow. It would just stay the same size as it is. There will be a lot of technical mistakes for awhile, but people will learn. And you need to learn to chill out and stop insulting everyone.

lmao please.

And there is this magical thing called "customer service" and "help and support" to people's disposal. Being too lazy to look stuff stuff, is not a problem with the Wii.

vagrant said:
lmao please.

And there is this magical thing called "customer service" and "help and support" to people's disposal. Being too lazy to look stuff stuff, is not a problem with the Wii.

Don't get me wrong. I do think a lot of what you're saying is right. People should read the manuals before coming on here and asking how to set up their sensor bar or how to sync up a new controller to the Wii. But, theres no excuse for being an asshole. Yeah yeah, I know this is the internet, but you dont have to enforce the stereotype that everyone on the internet is a douchebag. Like I said, I agree with 90% of everything you say in content... but you could be a little nicer and mature.

Notice that the wiimote doesnt even have a scratch on it after that impact. lol

and wiicanchangethe world (btw, what kind of a sn is that for someone who doesnt even think the wii is worth the price? :eek:ut: ) some people had problems with their PS3s smoking....at least the wii hasnt had any glitches that bad. whjat makes you think PS3 hasn't been having problems? plus, you cant expect a new system to be glitch free. all new technology will have some flaws in some of them, its just a matter of working out the kinks.
and also...the reason you think the wii is having more problems than not is because the only people posting have negative things to say about theirs or questions about a glitch....the people whose wiis are working awesomely are too busy playing to be telling people how great it is. Mine is completely glitch free and works great. haven't had a single problem.

wiicanchangetheworld said:
First, Ill maybe wait up to 2 years and then buy it.
I am buying it because I didnt buy the PS2, I bought the Gamecube and Xbox yet the PS2 had the better games :(
And I think the PS3 will be the next-gen winner, so i want tot buy it :)
But if Nintendo will make the Wii graphics better and no more problems with good games and wont be like the DreamCast , I will buy it :thumbsup: :D

PS2 had the better games! Wonder why I have 5 PS2 games and 50+ xbox games then. Multiplatform games were better on the xbox everytime and the xbox had better exclusives in my opinion.

The only thing the PS2 had that the xbox didn't was Japanese RPGs. And I don't really like Japanese RPGs much. Won't be the case this gen though. There will be plenty of Jap RPGs on the 360.

Last edited:
Mais said:
Like I said, I agree with 90% of everything you say in content... but you could be a little nicer and mature.

You gotta understand, vagrant is a complete asshole... but we still like him around here.

Telamon31 said:
Won't be the case this gen though. There will be plenty of Jap RPGs on the 360.

Really? It's been ONE YEAR already and there is one Standard RPG out for the 360.. and it sucks. If your looking for RPG's on the 360 I think you should be looking elsewhere.

hahaha Attaack of the Show's "The Feed caption for this story was Wii-tard!!! lmfao!:thumbsup:

Back