first wii usb feature a printer

tomqman

The Evil Of Nintendo
Nov 29, 2006
U.K.
Wii Online Code
0430-9009-6263-5525
ok my girlfriends nephew got his wii yesterday and there was a blue USB to printer cable. so are nintendo planing to make it so we can print are pictures through the photo channel.

You got a cable with it?
Could you provide a picture o_O I didn't get one. Maybe a mistake in packaging. Picture please

im not at there house any more but i am 100% sure about the cable and it is a blue one of these
6%20a%20to%20b%20usb%20.jpg

ericlewis91 said:
i dont think thats usb-printer cable? there is no such thing..either take a picture? or u just got your cables mixed up!

Don't be stupid of course it's real.
I hope to see it in action if this is true

whats my girlfriend and her nephews name got to do with this. any way il be going up there tuesday. and il get a picture then. aslo if any 1 has a printer they could try it to see if anything comes up in the photo channel when connecting it

i know sorry having trouble with internet browser it froze on a blank screen went back and clicked on post again

yeah does the ds have a port on it for the small one? that might be what its for for when games that use it come out.

Why would the Wii have come with a USB cable? More likely that one would come with whatever attachment your buying. Nobody else has one, so it wouldn't be very wise to start packaging them now. I bet your just drunk like Lee Jarrat was that one time, posting random stuff... :lol:

Back