first wii usb feature a printer

i was a bit confussed by it so was he but i thought that someone else might have asked about it on here thats why i posted also any one with a USB printer has a cable any way so the dont need to worry about all the old wii owners. we just need to find some one else who has found a cable in there wii

nintendo needs to make a firmware update to put that usb port to good use. you could play mp3's, print photos, have a headset for online, and many other accesories all with a simple firmware update.

i hoping nintendo are going to release a update soon as we havent herd much lately apart from a big news at e3

i think they should and probably will release info about the usb. i think nintendo has lots of surprises up there sleeves for e3.

I'm thinking USB slots will be used for the external hard drive which will be announces at E3 *hinting to Nintendo* (Do you think Nintendo Staff reads these forums?)

if they do bring a hard drive out i hope its and good price not the xbox 360(paying £69.99 for 20 gigs but they only give you 12 gigs to use crap)

Considering this is Nintendo, I'd say 10 gigs. I would hope at least 40 gigs.

ok heres some pictures of the cable but i couldnt find any wii branding on the cable so i think that he has made mistake but wouldnt it be kool if that was a feature

image080it4.th.jpg

1) You or your friend is lying.

2) A printer would be a stupid peripheral for a game console

3) That is a USB cable. Not a USB printer cable, a USB cable.

vagrant said:
1) You or your friend is lying.

2) A printer would be a stupid peripheral for a game console

3) That is a USB cable. Not a USB printer cable, a USB cable.
its a usb a to b cable i know what cable it is and every printer ive used and setup uses that connection and my friend asked me what its for because it was in his wii box

Back