fish, red meat, or chicken

T

The_Loose_Cannon

which do you perfer?? :)

me im a fish person. when i was little, all i would eat is chicken. my dad had to forcibly make me eat steak when i was a kid lol.

then when i got older, i liked sushi and fell inlove with fish. after fish came rare steak

kids are strange ill tell ya :sick:

Meh.

I can't choose.

Your harsh for making me pick.

Fish!! Its so yummy with lemon and herbs :smilewinkgrin: Never been much of a red meat person.

i had broiled salmon over rice from the greek resteraunt i often go to :) i had some fresh squeezed lemon on it too :)

I would have to go with chicken. I would eat chicken for breakfast, lunch and dinner if my parents would let me. :lol:

The only fish I'll pay for is salmon. I prefer catching my own fish and cooking it. Perch, yum.

youre in michigan so theres tons of places to fish. same with long island- go out to montauk with a boat and just fish right off of it and catch some delicious fish! :) hmmm maybe ill do that this weekend! i go to the shinnicock (dont be peverted!). its so much fun fishing (i use squid for bait) its roughly an hour and a half from where i am to drive out there.

anyways chach

"babahhhh the other white meat!"

Beef all the way,
u cant beat a juicy steak with ...pfft...chicken or fish

The_Loose_Cannon said:
anyways chach

"babahhhh the other white meat!"

:lol:

My friends and i always joke about eating baby in pubic. Well talk about how certain races have different tastes and texture lol we get strange stares constantly, but on topic i dont eat red meat or pork. I love fish and salmon is my cooking speacilty.

chach said:

My friends and i always joke about eating baby in pubic. Well talk about how certain races have different tastes and texture lol we get strange stares constantly, but on topic i dont eat red meat or pork. I love fish and salmon is my cooking speacilty.

i saw on some sick twisted website (i wont post it cuase then some of you youngins might click it and then have nightmares and i dont want to be the blame lol) of some asian guy eating a baby fetus and i say to my bf "is that you!?!?!?!"

Back