fish, red meat, or chicken

Don't eat anything that should be in the sea. I did try shark once, it felt like it was fighting back in my mouth. There's a reason why there is a dividing line, I like to keep it that way. :lol:

Chicken is my fav, (I do a mean Jerk Chicken!) but you can't beat a good some red meat every now and then.

omg i love jerk chicken and ginger soda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
omg i love jerk chicken and ginger soda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginger Beer, mmmmmmmmmmm..........
drooling_homer.gif

did i write soda?? whoops lol. theres a jamican bakery that i used to go to in brooklyn....best meat patties EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but that ginger beer oh.....my....god that stuff leaves this crazy flavor in your mouth that it litterally tastes like fresh ginger!

Can.jpg

Lamb Patties are the nicest. There's have a bakery near my brothers that make them fresh, they also do Jamaican Bread (Or Bun). It smells divine when you walk in.
There's also a takeaway that does curried goat and dumplings.

miiguy said:
Lamb Patties are the nicest. There's have a bakery near my brothers that make them fresh, they also do Jamaican Bread (Or Bun). It smells divine when you walk in.

god im friggen hungry again!!!!!!!!!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
god im friggen hungry again!!!!!!!!!
is YOUR history going to repeat itself (you might need to think about that before you understand it)

bonodo said:
is YOUR history going to repeat itself (you might need to think about that before you understand it)

lmao more than likely considering i just ate no more than 2 hours ago if that. i do have a greek salad sitting in the fridge with pita bread!!!

tina eat the food!

fatness here i come again! hello 60LBS that i once lost :ciappa:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
lmao more than likely considering i just ate no more than 2 hours ago if that. i do have a greek salad sitting in the fridge with pita bread!!!

tina eat the food!

fatness here i come again! hello 60LBS that i once lost :ciappa:
lol, just try running after a guy youre supposed to arrest like tht

bonodo said:
lol, just try running after a guy youre supposed to arrest like tht

in truth our gun belts weigh 30LBS! :yikes:

so im down to 135 now and i used to weigh close to 200LBS SO!!!!! im used to carrying that extra weight. some police academys require you to run with your belt loaded but we didnt have to.

yes trucking with an extra 30LBS on you is NOT fun :sick:

My current favorite type of restaurant is a certain type of Brazillian steak house

Imagine Dim Sum with red meat that is all you can eat!

The person comes out with a sword covered in meat. He hold it up and slices pieces off and you grab them with your tongs. The tiny place I visit locally has 11 varieties of meat to choose from.

I an explain more and help find one near you if anyone is interested.

omg where do you live because i swear to god that sounds awesome!

theres a resteraunt in NYC thats like an asian fusion type place called NINJA and they have everything so stealthy with actual ninjas at the resteraunt. its insane. thats the coolest thing ive ever seen so far at a resteraunt.....(wow could i be using the word resteraunt anymore???)

"i heard that your daddy went to a resteraunt and then ate everything at the resteraunt and then they had to close the resteraunt"- ralph wiggum

Back