fish, red meat, or chicken

Bah soy. Try it raw, what kind of salmon? Atlantic is orgasmin. Pinks' not bad

Syntax said:
Red Meat...

Also the restaraunt you mentioned reminds me of the Mongoli Grill & Bar..

Great food and a great place to eat.

yeah i work at mongolian grill, my co-worker said when he was in vancouver he worked a ta place the exact same called mongoli grill & bar

The_Loose_Cannon said:
im a food snob too so dont feel bad :)

as for going to california anytime soon? i wouldnt count on it. the state sucks :p

I love New York, its my third favorite city to live. Which part of California were you in? Southern California is nothing like Northern California. They should be considered two different states.

If you plan to take an overseas vacation and you want something familiar but lots of fun I suggest Australia over Europe. You can visit parts of Asian on your way.

My ex wife was Chinese so I've eaten some fairly strange animals. (not abc either)

Last edited:
Mmmm. Red Meat.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9SuABGeeb8[/MEDIA]

Now that I think about it... Lamb.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8p1czTm8ko"][/MEDIA]

:lol:
Both those ads aired in Australia, all time classics. The red meat one featuring Sam Neill is one of a series, they are all on YouTube.
The lamb one featuring Sam Kekovich a sports commentator(?) made these ads that aired around Australia Day (our equivalent of Independence Day).

For some reason they think they need to advertise to tell us to eat red meat. :crazy:

This isn't directed at anyone in particular.

Being "grossed out" by one category of food (all fish for example) is very immature. Unless you have religious reasons many people will lose respect for you.

There are fishy tasting fish, meaty tasting fish, dry fish, juicy fish, crumbly fish, buttery fish.... Do you see my point? It would be like saying "I dont eat anything that is red"

THANK YOU!
My gf was sitting with me when I posted about the salmon and said all fish was gross. I said there is always a type of fish someone will like unless your in the mindset that you will never try new things...

ciper said:
This isn't directed at anyone in particular.

Being "grossed out" by one category of food (all fish for example) is very immature. Unless you have religious reasons many people will lose respect for you.

There are fishy tasting fish, meaty tasting fish, dry fish, juicy fish, crumbly fish, buttery fish.... Do you see my point? It would be like saying "I dont eat anything that is red"

ever have raw mackeral? now that's a fishy fish but i like it :D

ive never been to cali no desire really either :sick: ill be too tempted to shoot the hippies lol!

as for funky asian foods my bf is filipino ever try ox tail or blood pudding? i did :sick:

I'll eat any of it. Of course, the black in me is leaning more towards fried chicken. XP jk. I've ALWAYS been in love with steak and it's my favorite out of all of them, though.

Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken ChickenChickenChickenChickenChicken!!!

I absolutely adore chicken :D

I'm craving chicken balls right now lol, I have them almost every Friday with the boyf when we have a Chinese, I think it's because of that lol, because I want them every Saturday :/

I do love my beef in the form of burgers =] That used to be my other addiction, but it's calmed down now and moved onto chicken balls :lol:

A nice stake goes down well too, with a bit of jack daniels sauce =]

Back