fish, red meat, or chicken

surfinrach90 said:
A nice stake goes down well too, with a bit of jack daniels sauce =]

we have a restaurant called tgi fridays that makes these jack daniels chicken strips oh my god so good!

:eek: yeah!

I got one of these in my nearest city, I've been wanting to go there for a while now haven't been since before x-mas.

That's what I always have when I got there =]

surfinrach90 said:
:eek: yeah!

I got one of these in my nearest city, I've been wanting to go there for a while now haven't been since before x-mas.

That's what I always have when I got there =]

wow you learn something new everyday i never knew tgi fridays was international that's so neat

i go often like once a month or less

surfinrach90 said:
I'm craving chicken balls right now lol, I have them almost every Friday with the boyf when we have a Chinese, I think it's because of that lol, because I want them every Saturday :/

I know what you are talking about but some might think you mean testicles. Its not uncommon for chinese and even japanese people to eat them!

On that subject I used to live in Colorado which got me interested in Rocky Mountain Oysters with cocktail sauce.

loose_cannon said:
ever have raw mackeral? now that's a fishy fish but i like it

ive never been to cali no desire really either ill be too tempted to shoot the hippies lol!

as for funky asian foods my bf is filipino ever try ox tail or blood pudding? i did
I dont like raw mackerel or smoked salmon because of the fishy taste. Grilled mackerel with salk is really good though.

Most of the true hippies have grown up to become home owners and responsible members of the society. Now we just have a bunch of homeless lazy ass teenagers that beg for money and do drugs all day. I'd love to help you shoot them all because they are a pain in the ass.

My current GF is half fiipino and half indonesian. She is partly white washed but whenever visiting her parents I have to eat some of the odd foods out of respect :sick:

My step-mothers Filipino, and we have lots of parties here in my house and she invites all her Filipino friends from our town and they all bring some food they've made themselves..

It's all noodles with meat and casseroles with meat and meat with meat etc etc, ohh and I can't forget the purple rice cake, I'm fascinated by it but I'm too much of a scaredy cat to try it :lol:

surfinrach90 said:
My step-mothers Filipino, and we have lots of parties here in my house and she invites all her Filipino friends from our town and they all bring some food they've made themselves..

It's all noodles with meat and casseroles with meat and meat with meat etc etc, ohh and I can't forget the purple rice cake, I'm fascinated by it but I'm too much of a scaredy cat to try it :lol:

I will try all of it for you:ihih:

Meat's meat and rice is rice. . .

Unless they arn't.

ciper said:
I know what you are talking about but some might think you mean testicles. Its not uncommon for chinese and even japanese people to eat them!

On that subject I used to live in Colorado which got me interested in Rocky Mountain Oysters with cocktail sauce.

I dont like raw mackerel or smoked salmon because of the fishy taste. Grilled mackerel with salk is really good though.

Most of the true hippies have grown up to become home owners and responsible members of the society. Now we just have a bunch of homeless lazy ass teenagers that beg for money and do drugs all day. I'd love to help you shoot them all because they are a pain in the ass.

My current GF is half fiipino and half indonesian. She is partly white washed but whenever visiting her parents I have to eat some of the odd foods out of respect :sick:

lol i call it “mystery meat in a pot” but yes to be respectful you bite the bullet and try it

funny story about that. my boyfriends family had a big family reunion for his grandmas 80th birthday and his sister in law bitched because she wouldn't eat the food so she took the kids to dennys and placed the blame on them for not wanting to eat with the family. her daughter was like 2

anyways we have big blue point oysters that i am in love with with some fresh horse radish and lemon in my cocktail sauce

The_Loose_Cannon said:
lol i call it “mystery meat in a pot” but yes to be respectful you bite the bullet and try it

funny story about that. my boyfriends family had a big family reunion for his grandmas 80th birthday and his sister in law bitched because she wouldn't eat the food so she took the kids to dennys and placed the blame on them for not wanting to eat with the family.

anyways we have big blue point oysters that i am in love with with some fresh horse radish and lemon in my cocktail sauce

'I am sorry, The kids wouldnt eat this food so I just took them to denny's So I thought I might as well have something and now I'm full up, I am sorry about this.

:shifty:'

The_Loose_Cannon said:
funny story about that. my boyfriends family had a big family reunion for his grandmas 80th birthday and his sister in law bitched because she wouldn't eat the food so she took the kids to dennys and placed the blame on them for not wanting to eat with the family.

I misunderstand.
Sister in law wouldn't eat the food
Sister in law took kids to dennies
Sister in law placed the blame on the family for not wanting to eat with the family?

Sounds to me like your brother needs to man up and kick the ass of his wife. She has no respect and its especially bad when its your partners grandma!

ciper said:
I misunderstand.
Sister in law wouldn't eat the food
Sister in law took kids to dennies
Sister in law placed the blame on the family for not wanting to eat with the family?

Sounds to me like your brother needs to man up and kick the ass of his wife. She has no respect and its especially bad when its your partners grandma!

oh that ***** isnt related to me lol its my boyfriends brothers wife

shes ALWAYS been like that we all hate her with a passion because shes inconsiderate

The_Loose_Cannon said:
oh that ***** isnt related to me lol its my boyfriends brothers wife

shes ALWAYS been like that we all hate her with a passion because shes inconsiderate

Well, lure her to this forum and swing that almightly ban hammer as if you were thor?

Or next time you have a family meeting, lock her in and I will eat her food:)

not for nothing it was pretty good. only problem was it was hot and very spicy sausage that you were burping up and retasting all day :sick:

ciper she is ugly and fat i would tell you if she was a milf. for a heterosexual i have good taste in women lol

Jill, we didnt need to hear that. . .

Meh, does jill like Milf's?

:lol:

Back