Flash Game for the Internet Channel

wawawiiwa

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2008
Hi,

I have created a flash game called "25 boxes" for the Internet Channnel, the game is pretty basic. I made it to test how flash games works on the wii, to find out what limitiation there are, and to see if the wiimote gives better scores than the mouse in this type of games. The game has two highscore tables, one for Computer users, and on for Wii users. You can only get on the Wii Highcore if you play on a Wii. If you visit this site "platinagames.com" with the Internet Channel, and click on the link "25 boxes", the game will open up in fullscreen mode, so that the content fits exactly to your tv.

The link is: http://www.platinagames.com/index.html?game=2

Have fun :yesnod:

thats totally cool
I didnt know you could play flash games on the wii!

Thats AWESOME

Thanks for the reply, you can play flash games on the wii, but the games have to be made for flash player 7 or earlier, so there are some restrictions. Try the game on the Wii, still no highscores from a Wii.

wawawiiwa said:
Thanks for the reply, you can play flash games on the wii, but the games have to be made for flash player 7 or earlier, so there are some restrictions. Try the game on the Wii, still no highscores from a Wii.
your game is so great, wawa! :yesnod: at Xmas i found a site to use from my wii it's called wiiplayable.com

nice, just got the high score on a wii! the first one as a matter of fact.

Back