Flash game in wii HELP!!!

stitch101

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2008
Hi people.

Im in my final year at uni, studying digital media.I desperately need some help! :yikes:

I plan to build a game, using flash for the wii, but im a beginner. an when i say beginner ive never done this before.

If theres anyone that will give some advise or help, that would very much appreciated.

[email protected]

if you no anybody willing to help... thanks people

As in those games you play on the internet

He might have to do a corse as ive been lookin for a easy way to do a flash game for a while

u can build a flash game using adobe flash cs3, pm me for more details

Is it easy
If yes pm me with the stuff

http://hullbreachonline.com/
and opera.com has tools and code ref for helping run games on the Wii using the Wii mote. I haven't heard of any thing coming out of adobe about flash Wii mote control strings or input styles. Torque also has a web engine coming I think they also have Wii support so any thing is possible there. . Good luck but really that is more of a grad student project stick to blue tooth on the mac or PC for your presentation ok. It is not possible with in a semester right now I don't think. Basically you bit off too much. Things have not matured enough for this unless you have a payroll and some programming friends.

wiicade has a API for the wiimote for your wii.

I do beileve for complete wii compatibility flash games must be saved using an older version of flash then Adobe Flash CS3 outputs at the newest standard.

I believe you need to code using an older version of action scripts, so read up before you take the plunge only to find out your game does not work on the wii!

Back