Flopside

scmstrack06

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2007
what is this place? ive heard of people talking about it. (im in chapter 4-2.. im pretty sure I can access it.)

flipsides the down in the beggining. Im not sure, if you made a spelling error or if flopsides an entirely different place.

^^ you start in flipside, flopside is the opposite, to get to flopside you must have the pixl fleep, then go to the floor below the starting floor(the floor with the chefs house), flip and go to the back alley of it, go to a window between 2 buildings, and use fleep to flip the space rift(its a little glowing lightning blot shaped thing in the window, it also makes a noise when you walk by it). then flip and walk to the next building, walk in the roomand a hit each block once in order right to left, then flip and walk through the wall where the glass broke, then you can go out the door to flopside. it is an almost exact replica of flipside, with minor differences. you can also access several side quests from flopside, including the maps vendor, the piccolo pixl quest, and others. you also must go to flopside to access world 8. i hope this helps, if you have other questions pm me

-Stranger

Last edited:
When I try to go down to B1 to find the Map vendor, the elevator is out of service. I just finished Ch. 4 and I have Fleep. Any suggestions???

You don't go to B1.

You flip outside of Merlon's and then you will see a crack in the wall blow it with Boomer then go through it. Flip again and you should see the space rift. Use Fleep to switch it then a blue button will appear hit it then a door will open. Go through the door and then you are in Flopside.

peach23girl said:
You don't go to B1.

You flip outside of Merlon's and then you will see a crack in the wall blow it with Boomer then go through it. Flip again and you should see the space rift. Use Fleep to switch it then a blue button will appear hit it then a door will open. Go through the door and then you are in Flopside.

i did. and when I try to go down to B1 in flopside it say the elevator is out of service. :mad:

MapGirl said:
i did. and when I try to go down to B1 in flopside it say the elevator is out of service. :mad:
You don't need to go down the elevator you need to go up. Have u found the Heart Pillar.

Back