Flopside

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
no spamming

Flopside is the town you start out in, theres all the shops, the outskirts, etc.
No Flipside is the town you start in Flopside is the town you find behind the alley. That's where you meet Norlem

i wasn't spamming i was just telling her not to double post and peach is right the flipside is the place you first start and i just made it to the lvl after flopside

zeon9881 said:
i wasn't spamming i was just telling her not to double post and peach is right the flipside is the place you first start and i just made it to the lvl after flopside
Thanks for letting me know that. I'm on level 5-4

im on lvl 5-1 but my brothers watching tv right now

hey what do i do when you see the three blocks and you hit them so many times and hen a pipe comes and you go into the background

zeon9881 said:
im on lvl 5-1 but my brothers watching tv right now

hey what do i do when you see the three blocks and you hit them so many times and hen a pipe comes and you go into the background
I think you get the mushroom then go back down the pipe and go to the right and through the door

There is a guy who you must type "please" several times. The he will give you the combinations (the 1st 3 boxes are: middle left and right) the second one is an insane amount of times. That guy will tell you

Chicagoan said:
There is a guy who you must type "please" several times. The he will give you the combinations (the 1st 3 boxes are: middle left and right) the second one is an insane amount of times. That guy will tell you
That code for the second one is crazy. I can't believe how many times you had to hit those blocks

yea im on the second one but i just don't get what to due once you go down the pipe and to the background ughhhhhh

Flipside is the starting town.

Once you get further, you get a pixl that flips things. You will flip a wall to reveal a door leading to flopside. Flopside is the same thing has Flipside just backwards.

peach23girl said:
Once in Flopside you need to go to the second floor and then you will find the Heart Pillar

Thanks, I have not found the flopside heart pillar. I will look for that. I am at 5-4. :thumbsup:

zeon9881 said:
how could you not find it your on 5-4 you already found it
:devil: :devil:

He may think it is flipside. I thought so too but when saw everything familiar but mirrored and darker...

I couldn't get down to where The Underwhere area in Flopside until after 5-4. I don't know if anyone else had this problem but it seems that once you get Fleep, you should be able to go down there and talk to Flap, the Map Man and buy your maps. I personally think they should have introduced him sooner so you could do the map thing as you go along. When did everyone else get down there??

When you don't find what to do... just flip to 3d and you will find a clue... Pal!!! This are the basics!!!! Just flip to 3d and you will see the pool of water to get to the maps guy.

Back