flying wii

asdfnick

asdfnick
Dec 10, 2006
FL
Wii Online Code
5880-1161-5752-5548
so, i have a little different story than the ones going around about flying wii motes. this morning i was lying in bed, and my girl friend was getting ready for the day. She was really upset she couldnt find her favorite shoes , (go figure, girls :p) and kicked over this chair in the corner of the room to find them. Well, my wii happened to be resting on that chair. I sat up to ask "what are you doing", when i see my wii flying twords me from across the room. Thank fully it landed on the bed next to me, but it sure scared the hll out of me! :yikes: thought it was gona land on the floor and breakz! thought you guys would like this story.

Nintendo always makes the toughest systems so it probably wouldn't have had a scratch. But she must have kicked that chair pretty hard to make the wii fly like that, she must be pretty strong......:wink: .......well, or the chair could have just been close to you....ah just kiddin' man!:lol:

i doubt it would have broken if it hit the floor. the wiimote is more likely to break something else than break itself.

lolz said:
i doubt it would have broken if it hit the floor. the wiimote is more likely to break something else than break itself.
still scary to open my eyes and see a wii flying at me

Yeah that would be kinda spooky. Did you happen to come across the Wii test by IGN or some people that that? One guy actually jumped on the wiimote to test if it would break, and not even a crack came from it! Nintendo knows what theyre doing.

Back