Fond Memories

Is university fun? Do you only have to come in for around 1 day a week? Are the classroom big or small?

I'm fascinated.

For me, university was a **** load of fun. So many nights out and stuff and people to meet.

It'll depend on your course as to how often you're in. I was in every day, for a total of 16 hours a week. That's double most courses, but mine has no background reading or anything so there's more lectures.

And as Kyle said, it varies. There's huge lecture theatres, and small classrooms. Depends on how many people are doing the particular module.

Overall, however, actual university is shite.

Ugh.... Im out of high school.... Miss it so much. I got out a week early, an I ended up visiting for a day to see all ma friends... It is a sad time, Idk what the future holds, but it doesnt seem exciting anymore...

*sighs*... turning 26 in about 4 more weeks. One more year closer to death, *puts on eyeliner* Booo-hoooo...

I'll say one thing, being older definitely has it's good moments. The sex sure is better, alot of the high school girls when i was younger were retarded virgins. But, being a kid in the 80's was good fun, and I'll never forget the early 90's.

I'll be honest though, I prefer the age I am now than being a kid again.. life was limited for me back then with so many rules. I'm curious if anyone my age still has a VCR and cassette tapes on here. The music back then was so good.. Guns n' Roses, Dokken, TLC, Michael Jackson, Public Enemy, Metallica, Lita Ford, etc.

Last edited:
I miss the 90s.
Especially when The Simpson's and all the cartoons (and TV in general) were awesome.

Primary school was fantastic, not a care in the world.

I loved most of highschool, we bludged WAY too much in later years, and my end of high-school marks reflect this heavily.

I have fond memories of all the crushes on teachers our year had.

And the fad when EVERY SINGLE GUY in our year had the hots for the one girl. Ahhhh good times.

Oh how I miss the 90's. Ofcoarse, I was just a kid, being born in May of 1990. But for the most part, I remember my childhood well. I remember the huge house we use to live in that my dad built. I remember swimming in my uncles pool almost every day of the summer since he lived just next door. I remember one of my cousins babysitting me and my sis. Another cousin that we thought was a total *****... because she was and still is 15 years later. I remember my 4th birthday when I got a shiny new Sega Genesis that came with Sonic the Hedgehog 2. I remember Rusty, the family dog. A cocker spaniel. He was the best dog I've ever had. I remember coming home from elementary school one day and my parents sitting on the bench on the front porch, waiting just to tell us that our grandfather accidentally ran over Rusty. My Mom and sister cried their eyes out. Most of all, I remember some of the totally stupid **** I did and got hurt or in trouble for. :lol:

Ah, to be a kid again.

I miss the 90s.
Especially when The Simpson's and all the cartoons (and TV in general) were awesome.

Primary school was fantastic, not a care in the world.

I loved most of highschool, we bludged WAY too much in later years, and my end of high-school marks reflect this heavily.

I have fond memories of all the crushes on teachers our year had.

And the fad when EVERY SINGLE GUY in our year had the hots for the one girl. Ahhhh good times.

Oh jeez, I'll never forget my one English teacher.. she had these massive pom-pons. Went by the name of Ms. Ward, and all of us had the hots for her, this... until she came into class one day with her fiance, and we just sat there stupid... wondering who the douche was that was kissing her.

I'll never forget the girls who thought it was cool to go "Like, DUH!" "OH... MY... GAWSH!" My older sister was the perfect example of an 80's teen, she'd go around wearing these wild colors, with blond hair and pink highlights.. chewing gum with her mouth open, and blasting Madonna, Kix, etc from her bedroom. Not to mention, she was obsessed with Tom Cruise.

Haha... we had TILT here.

Me and my bro went quite alot, and EVERYone had their birthday party there.

We saved up ALL our tokens so we could win one of the massive prizes.
Then the day we went back to cash in our 3000 tokens...the place had shutdown. :(

Haha... we had TILT here.

Me and my bro went quite alot, and EVERYone had their birthday party there.

We saved up ALL our tokens so we could win one of the massive prizes.
Then the day we went back to cash in our 3000 tokens...the place had shutdown. :(

Yeah, alot of the places that had arcades here have been shutdown for many years.. it was huge for a long time, but quickly died out once everyone started buying home consoles. Now I only see them in bars with fat drunks.. :sad:

But, I do believe there is still a big amount of arcades present in those Chuck E. Cheese's around here.

I miss being old enough where it wasn't totally retarded to watch Pokemon.

I'm just gonna leave this here...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Sb0hGUNIQ[/ame]

I never realised how awesome my time at school was untill I was sitting down chatting with one of the guys in work about all the crazy stuff we got up to in school, sharing our stories and he told me that it sounded like I really missed those days. I do adore all my memories from comprehensive school though, looking back it was such a breeze. I messed around and got into trouble and up to no good the up until I had to take my GCSE's, then I knuckled down and got on with it, while still having a pretty damn good time. They were good days.

Outisde school mind I had a lotta troubles, but looking back now you don't even give those times a thought. So I just reckon that even though now seems tough sometimes, like trying to decide what I'm going to do with myself and whatnot, eventually I'll be looking back on these days too, and thinking actually, I had a pretty good time then too.

Back