chicken tenders
fries
dumplings
egg rolls
ham
turkey
rice
fish
pizza (pepperoni, sausage, mushroom, ham)
hamburgers
cheeseburgers
sandwiches
corn
carrots
bananas

and other foods.

Damn that all sounds good. Most of it is fattning but yum.

Im usually drinking water all day, or some type of sports drink.

My other favorite food is enchilada. It's a Mexican food though. Yes, I am a Mexican American.:lol:

My other favorite food is enchilada. It's a Mexican food though. Yes, I am a Mexican American.:lol:

Ah, that explains why you went to mexico for christmas. I like enchiladas too.:-D. Go taco bell!

Yes, that is why I went to Mexico to visit my relatives.:) And GO TACO BELL!:lol::lol:

My OTHER favorite food is Cheese Cake.:drool: Ohhhhhh MAMA!

Ah, that explains why you went to mexico for christmas. I like enchiladas too.:-D. Go taco bell!

Yes, that is why I went to Mexico to visit my relatives.:) And GO TACO BELL!:lol::lol:

My OTHER favorite food is Cheese Cake.:drool: Ohhhhhh MAMA!

To think taco bell is in mexico. Who would have known?

I love cheese cake, but with peanut butter.

Peanut butter with Cheese Cake!? UGH!!! MY GOD THAT IS er-I mean... That's good, that's good.:D

*Bowser's thoughts*
Yuk! Why does DG like that... Good thing no one reads my mind. Yup, good thing no one reads my mind.

Peanut butter with Cheese Cake!? UGH!!! MY GOD THAT IS er-I mean... That's good, that's good.:D

*Bowser's thoughts*
Yuk! Why does DG like that... Good thing no one reads my mind. Yup, good thing no one reads my mind.

*DG thinks to himself how can bowser not like that!*

Oh hey bowser have you tried brownie topped with banannas and ice cream with carmel on top?

Uh, no. Not really actually... One of these days I will, but I'm too lazy right now.:lol:

*KingBowser's thought*
Pffffffffft! Not in a million years!

P.S. I didn't mean that. I'm just playin' around. Just play along.=P

Uh, no. Not really actually... One of these days I will, but I'm too lazy right now.:lol:

*KingBowser's thought*
Pffffffffft! Not in a million years!

P.S. I didn't mean that. I'm just playin' around. Just play along.=P

Its real good. You could just go to a resturant and get it.

*Normal cheese cakes make me puke*

Thats what im doing.:p

*BLAGH! I can't stand it*

Well, have you tried pizza with cookies? They are real good!:D Especially with ranch or ketchup.=P

Note: I'm not joking around.:lol: Pizza with that crap! YUMMM!

*BLAGH! I can't stand it*

Well, have you tried pizza with cookies? They are real good!:D Especially with ranch or ketchup.=P

With cookies yes i have, dominos was elling it at one point and i have to try it. But with ranch? Hmm...intresting.

@ DG: Peanut butter cheese cake?! That sounds... interesting. Wouldn't be suprised if it worked, though. I'll try that sometime soon.

Oh hey bowser have you tried brownie topped with banannas and ice cream with carmel on top?

... I bet that wouldn't be a bad desert. Do want.

Cookie pizza? King, you're insane. :lol: I'm definatly not trying that, lol...

Speaking of things insane, anyone had fried ice cream? Delicious.

:lol: Yes, it's quite fascinating.:lol:

Anyhoo, my other favorite food is green apples.=P God, I love that sour taste!:D

@ DG: Peanut butter cheese cake?! That sounds... interesting. Wouldn't be suprised if it worked, though. I'll try that sometime soon.

... I bet that wouldn't be a bad desert. Do want.

Cookie pizza? King, you're insane. :lol: I'm definatly not trying that, lol...

Speaking of things insane, anyone had fried ice cream? Delicious.
Fried? WTF?:lol: But it does sound like something i would try, but wouldnt it melt?
:lol: Yes, it's quite fascinating.:lol:

Anyhoo, my other favorite food is green apples.=P God, I love that sour taste!:D
Red apples in my opinion are better. The sweetness.

Back