Foooooooood!!!!

I thought that clip was funny and cool at the sametime.=P It didn't really get stuck in my head at all.

I love pie!:lol: Pumpkin Pie to be exact.=P

Damnit. Ill get a song stuck in your head, just need some more video to show![ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy_WqicWcHg[/ame]

Heyyyyyy! I love that commercial!:D That song doesn't really affect me at all. This sentence get stuck in my head:

(say it fast) KNOCK-KNOCK! BANNANA! BANNANA WHO!

Say it a lot of times and it turns out to be a song.:sick:

Heyyyyyy! I love that commercial!:D That song doesn't really affect me at all. This sentence get stuck in my head:

(say it fast) KNOCK-KNOCK! BANNANA! BANNANA WHO!

Say it a lot of times and it turns out to be a song.:sick:

God damnit...how about this one?Too bad its not food but it is catchy.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_axfdgtpw8[/ame]

Nope.:) Nothing.=P That song used to be around in the year 2000... I think. It's classic, and I'm used to it.=P

lol Mario knows disco moves.XD

My favorite food isssssssss.... TAKIS!!!:lol:

Nope.:) Nothing.=P That song used to be around in the year 2000... I think. It's classic, and I'm used to it.=P

lol Mario knows disco moves.XD

My favorite food isssssssss.... TAKIS!!!:lol:

AGH!!! This has to have an effect on you!!!!!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJL69SoRZdU[/ame]

BRAVO, DG! You finally found it.XD I hate it when people just UHN TISS so many times.DX My close-friends say it in front of people... UGH!:lol:

BRAVO, DG! You finally found it.XD I hate it when people just UHN TISS so many times.DX My close-friends say it in front of people... UGH!:lol:

YES! *Mission accomplished*. I do that to king! I do the UHH tis thing and start moving my arms around with a fist.:lol:. Ah...now we can get on-topic i guess again. Have you ever tried a pinnapple,apple,grape,orange,bannnnananana,with maple syrup, cinnanom, ice, and put it in a blender till it makes a slushie?

No, but sounds heavenly.=P

Have you tried frozen cranberries with ice and sugar? Just put it in the blender and it'll make a great slushy.XD

No, but sounds heavenly.=P

Have you tried frozen cranberries with ice and sugar? Just put it in the blender and it'll make a great slushy.XD

Yes i have. Have your tried a burger with taco incridents.

I believe I have... Maybe...

... I got nothing... DG, please tell me more of your "creations" of food:lol:

I believe I have... Maybe...

... I got nothing... DG, please tell me more of your "creations" of food:lol:

Well i have made a hot dog with cheese on the bottom. Then put mayo(i dont know how to spell it completely). The weener is already cooked. Then, put kechup on it covering the weener. Musturd in a zig zig position. Put lays chips on it, but make sure they are crumbled. The put chesse on top aswell and heat it up. Ta-dah.

:eek: DG! Ohhh MAMA!:worship: I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!:lol:

Taste buds, meet DG's food.:arf:

you should try my mexican chicken. it's 'to die for' some chicken, mixed with doritioes, and alfredo cheese, with the hint of seasoning, spices, (for the zangy taste) it was made by mistake, but it won an award, so i went with it. :p

:eek: DG! Ohhh MAMA!:worship: I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!:lol:

Taste buds, meet DG's food.:arf:

:lol:. Those wacky taste buds are probably going to love it.:lol:.

I must not tell all my cooking secrets at once, all in good time.

I love cookies that have writing on them. You bite some parts of the cookie and make a funny sentence.

Back