football remote

con77

Joined the dark side
Mar 8, 2007
Manchester
do you think nintendo would make like a remote that could go on your foot to play football games ?

you mean hands? And if you meant soccer. dont mix up the (2nd)greatest sport of american football with soccer. soccer is the worst sport ever. it goes baseball, football, basketball, hockey. soccer isnt on the list. hockey is last because the NHL sucks this season on becuase of the new rules and S**T. IMO baseball and football are the two best. i hate soccer. sorry about my ANGRY RAGE!!!!

its not for every 1 i agree but ifthe wii does well in europe which it is nintendo would have to look at what we like and football ' wii ' like

i think he means soccer. and as for a remote that goes on your foot...how the hell did you think of that? sounds dumb.

well i thought if nintendo do release a football game i thought you dont plsy it with your hands unless your a goal keeper

would they also be selling a field-sized mat with the game to register where you are on the field?

no lol i was only thinking of the foot remote for shooting and passing you could use the wii remote for that

that would be a whole new way to abuse your controller. now instead of throwing, you can also kick it into stuff.

well i think people would have common sense to stay clear of object when there playing and if nintendo did do a foot remote they would make sure that all the health and safety check are taken care of

i know...but say u get pissed...instead of the classic chuck the controler, you can kick your controller into the wall...it would be great fun!

well if i did get drunk i would play party games first or not play my wii at all and go throw up and go to bed

I don't know what the hell you're talking about con77.

Back